Farewell Ameer Abdullah---thanks for the memories

AA and Rex are great representatives on this program…. I will miss not watching AA… he is a stud, and he did his damage behind offensive lines that would be subpar in comparison to some of the lines other backs had the privilege to run behind.

AA and Rex are great representatives on this program…. I will miss not watching AA… he is a stud, and he did his damage behind offensive lines that would be subpar in comparison to some of the lines other backs had the privilege to run behind.

And everybody forgets about Roy. He was the model for those two. If he wasn't so darn shy people would mention all three of them in the same breath.

Totally agree man. This kid should have had it better here. He may not have been the best back Nebraska has ever had, but he certainly is one of the best young men to ever play for Nebraska. I have a friend that is a big Dallas fan, does not watch much college football. He watched the whole game last night and was very impressed with Ameer.

Not to be in the slightest negative here, but a couple of years ago some very negative comments about Tebow shedding some tears. Ameer is doing the same. Real men can cry. Just remember that.

Thank you again Ameer, what a great kid.

Tebow was blubbering like a baby and that wasn't even his last game.
  • Fire 1

I've had my Tommie Frazier jersey since 1995, and wore it to every game proudly. Never thought I'd replace it, never thought anyone was great enough for it. However, I upgraded 3 games into the season to an Abdullah jersey.

That may not seem like much, but it was huge for a guy like me who is a bit too obsessive with what he wears to games, and during game week.

Amazing player. He made everyone else around him. He showed amazing class on the field, and even better class off.

I look forward to watching him play on Sundays.