Joe Ganz on OWH The Bottom Line today

I know Joe is a popular former player on this board, and I liked him a lot for his '08 performance. He is a special co-host on the OWH The Bottom Line radio show today.

I just started listening to it, but he had a funny comment about the Texas Tech game in '08, when NU lost in OT. Joe said that on the play in which he was intercepted in OT, the RB ran the wrong route. He wouldn't name names, but if the RB had run the correct route, it would have been a TD. Instead, Joe held onto the ball and then tried to throw it away last second and was intercepted. Interesting stuff.

I dont have sound. What's he saying now?

He is on for the whole show, so they are covering a number of topics. Ganz did comment that Bo's biggest failure was not embracing the fans. If he embraced the fans better, the fans could have overlooked some of the failures in his results.

He said you can't have the attitude of "we are going to win in spite of what the fans and media say". The "Us against the World" attitude doesn't work at Nebraska.

Commenting on Ohio State game when NU got booed at home, and then Bo made his comments on the fans' negativity. Ganz was excited and pumped, while Bo wanted to focus on the fans booing. Ganz says even though nobody wants to get booed at home, the team kind of deserved it after the way they played in the first half.

IMO if Braxton Miller does not roll an ankle with the lead, and Joe Bauserman does not come into the game, the comeback doesn't happen, the boos would have increased, and Bo would've really been hot.

Or hotter.

• Fire 1