GT: Michigan State at Nebraska - 3PM - ESPN

Walt P will miss the Michigan game

According to the World Herald..... Pitchford WILL NOT be suspended for Michigan game.

I believe that it is automatic suspension for the next game in the NBA, but not college.

It's a B1G rule though. Interesting to heat the reasoning especially considering he's had Ts in the two previous games as well.

Heard the samething from Miles, but sounded as if he wasn't really sure.

The only explanation I can think of is that league reviewed it and reduced to a flagrant 1. Another possibility is that the league determined that he basically sat out the entire game anyway. So he technically has already served his suspension. Either way the reasoning needs alittle more explanation. Hopefully something will be released by the league on Monday.

The only explanation I can think of is that league reviewed it and reduced to a flagrant 1. Another possibility is that the league determined that he basically sat out the entire game anyway. So he technically has already served his suspension. Either way the reasoning needs alittle more explanation. Hopefully something will be released by the league on Monday.

I missed the first 5 minutes of the game, but what I heard on the radio was that there was no contact just high elbows. Flagrant 2 is defined as contact. Was there contact or not?

I missed the first 5 minutes of the game, but what I heard on the radio was that there was no contact just high elbows. Flagrant 2 is defined as contact. Was there contact or not?

I don't think he got him really hard but there was definitely contact.

I don't think he got him really hard but there was definitely contact.

the contact was minimal but the intent definitely warranted the flagrant 2. Still baffled. Must be the length of game left when he was roused that was deemed enough punishment, but shocked more was handed down by the league or Miles considering the two technical fouls wait had receivedthe prior two games