Gregory, Bell and Abdullah Invited to NFL Combine

Mavric

Anyone else think Gregory's draft stock just plummeted? Like serious plummeting? I'm thinking round 2?

He will fall, but not that far. The thing that will hurt him is Fowler ran a 4.6 at 261lbs. and Beasley a 4.53 at 242. These are only combine numbers of course. The game film and Pro Day will be big...will he keep his quickness with 20 more pounds. He did look very lean out there.

Anyone else think Gregory's draft stock just plummeted? Like serious plummeting? I'm thinking round 2?

He will fall, but not that far. The thing that will hurt him is Fowler ran a 4.6 at 261lbs. and Beasley a 4.53 at 242. These are only combine numbers of course. The game film and Pro Day will be big...will he keep his quickness with 20 more pounds. He did look very lean out there.

Kiper still has him at #5 and McShay has him at #3. So no.

Kiper still has him at #5 and McShay has him at #3. So no.

Wasn't that published the day before they ran?