USC tickets

hoyamannn

You can also order on the phone at 213 740 4672. On hold now to find out seat location. The area is in the West End Zone. You can order season tickest for a little over 325.00. Most likely get better seats. May do that yet. The wife is a SC fan and has been for many many years. Donates to their nursing school. I just had no idea you could buy season tickets to SC after the run they have had.

Was surprised to be able to get them. Got 4 for $284.00. Going to take my 3 sons. Its only about a 7or8 hr drive from here. Of course 1 of them I must have dropped or something when he was little. Some how he became a Norte Dame fan. <_< Middle son so it figures. We just won't talk to him much on the trip. :lol:

GBR!!!

Has anyone confirmed that these are guaranteed "reserved seats"? I noticed it classifies the tickets as "general" - so Im just a bit leery that this is too good to be true. I'd hate for 20K Nebraska fans to buy these tickets, and find out on gameday that there are only 5K seats available for "GA" tickets... ala the CWS.

Blackshirt,

I spoke with the ticket office. She stated they were set. I could call in June to get the acutal seat numbers. The confirmation comes from the USC ticket office. Tickets to arrive 4-6 weeks before the first game of the year.

I too have my reservations about the general comment but she assured me I had the tickets locked up. I spent about 40 minutes on hold to verify this. Still wish I could have gotten the seat numbers yesterday, but will have faith.

We may order season tickets, that would most likely get us the numbers earlier I think.

Has anyone confirmed that these are guaranteed "reserved seats"? I noticed it classifies the tickets as "general" - so Im just a bit leery that this is too good to be true. I'd hate for 20K Nebraska fans to buy these tickets, and find out on gameday that there are only 5K seats available for "GA" tickets... ala the CWS.

I live out in LA and have been to numorus games at the colliseum - On the side of where the arches are in the stadium, they usually don't let people sit their except for the UCLA game - and it's General Admission when they open it up - What they are trying to do is put all the NEBRASKA fans in the west and east end zones.

This is great news!

I'm shocked that SC sells its tickets to the general public like this...It's going to be a sea of RED! I wish I could get home tickets this easy.

You have to remember the colliseum holds around 98,000 people, I think there's around 60,000 season ticket holders, and plus there's alot to do out here.