Move over Gay rights..."we're next"

:facepalm:

Do you honestly think pedophilia has anything to do with being gay?

If it's between same gender, yeah, good chance of it.
No it doesn't. You are so far off base.

I have seen studies where male children are not more likely to be molested by men than female children.

Being gay does not make you a child molester and that is an absolute idiotic connection that homophobic people try to make.

I'm pretty sure he was being pedantic. If someone were a pedophile and gay, then yes them being gay has something to do with it exactly the same way being staright does. They more than likely acted in accordance with their orientation. At least I hope that's what he meant.

What???

His comment implied that being gay made you more likely to be a child molester. There is no other explanation for the comment. And, that is flat out wrong.

No, he didn't. It's semantics. I'mstruggling to explain things today... The act didn't happen because of orientation, but to an extent as a result of it. A straight pedophile is far lessy likely to sexually assualt a minor of the same sex and vis versa (at least I would think). Dumb argument...

I don't disagree with your original statement of no relation. Frankly that fact that people still spew that filth pisses me off to no end.

Talking in circles.

Being gay does not make you more likely to be pedophile. Because of that, pedophilia has absolutely no place in a gay rights discussion.

Anyone who tries to just ends up showing their ignorance.

:facepalm:

Do you honestly think pedophilia has anything to do with being gay?

If it's between same gender, yeah, good chance of it.
No it doesn't. You are so far off base.

I have seen studies where male children are not more likely to be molested by men than female children.

Being gay does not make you a child molester and that is an absolute idiotic connection that homophobic people try to make.

I'm pretty sure he was being pedantic. If someone were a pedophile and gay, then yes them being gay has something to do with it exactly the same way being staright does. They more than likely acted in accordance with their orientation. At least I hope that's what he meant.

What???

His comment implied that being gay made you more likely to be a child molester. There is no other explanation for the comment. And, that is flat out wrong.

No, he didn't. It's semantics. I'mstruggling to explain things today... The act didn't happen because of orientation, but to an extent as a result of it. A straight pedophile is far lessy likely to sexually assualt a minor of the same sex and vis versa (at least I would think). Dumb argument...

I don't disagree with your original statement of no relation. Frankly that fact that people still spew that filth pisses me off to no end.

Talking in circles.

Being gay does not make you more likely to be pedophile. Because of that, pedophilia has absolutely no place in a gay rights discussion.

Anyone who tries to just ends up showing their ignorance.

Agreed.
  • 5 weeks later...