My groomsmen gifts

So I got married yesterday July 11th. I had a bright idea to get all of my groomsmen autograph memorabilia from their favorite athlete. So I started around January tweeting athletes, calling front offices, calling agencies and calling sponsors. I am proud to say that out of all 8 athletes only two didn't respond back which one I knew it would be hard to get which was Rob Gronkowski and the other one shockingly was Ahman Green. But the ones who responded back were Todd Clever USA Rugby player, Demaryius Thomas WR from the Broncos, Kendall Wright WR from Titans played at Baylor, UFC fighters Nate and Nick Diaz, and Tom Osborne. My dad was the best man and I got him a full size Husker helmet signed by Tom Osborne. Here is the photos of the autograph memorabilia.

209oaxw.jpg

j9tqtz.jpg

• Fire 5

That is a dope gift and i am a little surprised that these guys actually were willing to sign stuff for you like that.

I would almost assume they wouldnt buy that story, but the fact they signed that is super cool.

I am a bit surprised you easily got things signed by the Diaz brothers... strike me as guys that wouldnt do that.

Awesome work and your buddies are lucky!