Would you pay $36.30 for ESPN?

It would make me absolutely sick to my stomach paying a specific charge to ESPN to see their programing when I know they then turn around and give that money to conferences like SEC and schools like Texas and clearly pimp those programs.

But, there are enough Husker games on those channels that I would not want to miss them.

If you have cable/dish,, you are paying ~$6/month right now to ESPN to see them turn around and give that money to conferences like the SEC and schools like Texas.

Oh, I completely understand that. My point is, it would make me puke to actually have to actively choose to do that. And, $6 is much less than $36.

I said goodbye to cable years ago...I wonder how it is that I rarely miss a sports event that I want to watch...

I have not had cable for about 4 years now. I also rarely miss any live sports or TV shows that are currently airing. Most of my friends don't have cable either. We all mostly watch stuff for free online or pay for the apps like NBA TV, Netflix etc. I would pay for things like ESPN, NFL, or BTN apps that provide live streaming if I could pay on a monthly basis and can cancel after football season.