HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor 2017

Wow. So I knew I was behind on updating the standings but I didn't realize I was THAT FAR behind.

Finally got some time to work on pseudo-automating updating the list of correct picks. Before it really sucked when there were a bunch of correct picks. But now it's pretty quick so I should be able to stay on top of things much better now.

Yours truly has edged into the lead. amhynes89 is a close second with seaofred92 in third.

Updated Standings

• Fire 1

On a positive note, the next member who makes their first correct pick will be the 200th member to do so which is pretty cool. :thumbs

If you win Mav, people will say that "The only reason you won was cause it was rigged by you." I say you are doing a great job with the standings and making sure that cheating is not promoted. It is fair competition and it will get interesting to see, maybe someone in the middle of the pack will rise to the top by NSD. Also will the winner be on NSD or will you wait for the people that sign late? Anyway good luck to all. :thumbs

• Fire 1

On a positive note, the next member who makes their first correct pick will be the 200th member to do so which is pretty cool. :thumbs

If you win Mav, people will say that "The only reason you won was cause it was rigged by you." I say you are doing a great job with the standings and making sure that cheating is not promoted. It is fair competition and it will get interesting to see, maybe someone in the middle of the pack will rise to the top by NSD. Also will the winner be on NSD or will you wait for the people that sign late? Anyway good luck to all. :thumbs

Hey thanks. I'm pretty sure if I win it will be because I spend way too much time on the Interweb. :o

I'm fine with not officially being in the contest. Whichever non-Mavric member gets the most right will be the winner.