HuskerBoard Recruiting Predictor 2017

You are allowed to vote or change your vote up to the when the commitment is announced.

If he decommits, you can change your vote if you like.

Is there a way to shut down the poll when a kid commits? Just wondering because shutting down the poll could be a way to prevent this.

I think the only way is to lock the thread, which we don't want to do.

It's only a problem from the time someone commits until I get to the thread. The last couple it's been obvious that a couple people are voting after the announcement. They didn't receive points for their vote but it needs to stop. I don't want to have to ban anyone from an internet contest with no prizes.

You are allowed to vote or change your vote up to the when the commitment is announced.

If he decommits, you can change your vote if you like.

Is there a way to shut down the poll when a kid commits? Just wondering because shutting down the poll could be a way to prevent this.

I think the only way is to lock the thread, which we don't want to do.

It's only a problem from the time someone commits until I get to the thread. The last couple it's been obvious that a couple people are voting after the announcement. They didn't receive points for their vote but it needs to stop. I don't want to have to ban anyone from an internet contest with no prizes.

Mav, when a commitment is made, we can add all of the correct predictions as an edit in the primary post. See my example in the Tristan Gebbia thread.

***Turns out there is a character limit in the 'Edit by' line, so when there are a large number of correct predictions (e.g., 119 voted Nebraska for Gebbia), this will not work.

Edited by Thanks_Tom RR
Update