KSU reaction to Callahan statement.

I think this is a positive as far as team chemisry goes.  The players will see that Callahan is 100% devoted to them, making him someone they want to play for.  I think most players would be glad he's sticking up for the team.

Just curious, but how was BC sticking up for the team by insulting Freeman? I think that there are plenty of other ways of earning player respect. Are you saying that the team would not be 100% behind him if he did not do this kind of stuff?

I was refering to the throat slashing incident that people are still bringing up. I love that our head coach gets emotional when it comes to husker football.

I really could care less what was said.

But Freeman stole from this team. He stole from the players. He stole from the coaches. He lied to our head coach. He ducked the competition. He took the easy way out.

Locking in a position that we recruited hard, The staff no longer pursued another QB as they had a commitment from their number one target. Your only as good as your word. Something todays youth need to understand. If you give your word you keep it or at least have the balls to explain why you have changed it.

Being politaclly correct is what is ruining this country.

But Freeman stole from this team. He stole from the players. He stole from the coaches. He lied to our head coach. He ducked the competition. He took the easy way out.

Locking in a position that we recruited hard, The staff no longer pursued another QB as they had a commitment from their number one target. Your only as good as your word. Something todays youth need to understand. If you give your word you keep it or at least have the balls to explain why you have changed it.

That is EXACTLY what I think.

I really couldnt agree with you more, except that if billy slash is such a recruiting genius, maybe he wouldnt have irresponsibly promised Freeman that he would be the only qb recruited in this class, we wouldnt be in this situation.

Wow, that is the stupidest and most idiotidict coment i have heard since coming to this sight.

Not really, this is:

I don't get to pick what country I live in,  and if I could it wouldn't be in this one at this point.

Sorry that you lack the common sense to understand the sarcasm of the previous analogy provided.

Wow, that is the stupidest and most idiotidict coment i have heard since coming to this sight.

Not really, this is:

I don't get to pick what country I live in,  and if I could it wouldn't be in this one at this point.

Sorry that you lack the common sense to understand the sarcasm of the previous analogy provided.

bye-bye

Not really, this is:

bye-bye

Eric, does that mean what I think it means?? :worship