The way I see BYU/Nebraska this weekend

TrueHusker

75% Spot on with my prediction. I'll take that.
I will be back next week for my precise and accurate South Alabama prediction. That's right kids, the BOSS isn't going anywhere.
im-the-boss-gif-morgan-freeman.gif
Stay tuned gentleman.

you are full of crap dilweed, if I bet on your spread I lose. go away. you called a 50 point differential.

I will be back next week for my precise and accurate South Alabama prediction. That's right kids, the BOSS isn't going anywhere.
Stay tuned gentleman.

YOU WERE WRONG. We may have lost the game but you sir were WRONG!

Much of what I said was spot on.

See you next week.

Stay tuned gentleman.

you are full of crap dilweed, if I bet on your spread I lose. go away. you called a 50 point differential.

Why the hate and name calling? My huskers lost, but I was spot on with the everything but the final score.

When the BOSS speaks, you listen.

Easy.

Stay tuned gentleman.

YOU WERE WRONG. We may have lost the game but you sir were WRONG!

Much of what I said was spot on.

See you next week.

f#*k off.

• Fire 3

Greetings,

I will be offering my sage advice throughout the Husker season and giving you my precise predictions.

This Saturday will be a toughy. The huskers won't be able to handle the BYU running game. Probability says BYU puts up 50-60 points on the Big Red and the huskers will struggle on both sides of the ball.

I am guessing the huskers will have 1-2 turnovers which lead to BYU scores.

I think this season is going to be a rebuilding season. Not enough athletic talent this year, major lack of recruiting high quality players, and overall I think this game will set the tone for the season.

I could be wrong on this one but I don't think so.

Final Score:

BYU 63

Neb 17

PS there is rumored to be a flu going around the team the past week and I expect the flu to have a minor impact on the starters for Nebraska.

This one could be ugly boys.

Seems like I pretty much NAILED it. More predictions were accurate than were not.

BOSS out.

No, you're being a troll and you can report things all you want, but as I said in my PM to you yesterday, your approach is bringing a lot of these issues on yourself. That doesn't mean ANY of this is okay, my suggestion to you is to slow your roll or you'll find yourself in trouble just as much as anyone else. Fair warning..........

• Fire 1

Wait, I can't post in my prediction thread after the game? But if Nebraska would have won they would have piled on me with 10 pages of nonsense and it would have been OK?

See you next week boys.

The BOSS has spoken.

dude you called a huge blowout, not a last second hail mary.

im out.

have a good weekend, seriously. '