Cornhuskers will never...

I am I

I just don't get all the bagging on Riley, players, etc. I'm starting to wonder if I even watched the same game? This was a roller coaster, a real dogfight that just didn't go our way in the end. It is just football and sometimes you lose I thought every single one of us understood that the team new, like a baby. I liked what I saw. Adjustments being made, the team could have given up,but didn't. Sure, there were some that looked pretty bad but this was a baseline game.

What does concern me is the hate directed at drew brown, Riley and staff, the future of the program, etc. This loss is on the suspended guys. More depth and a bump in talent in the heat would have made the difference. I wonder if we win the game if all the hate would still be sprewd?

• Fire 1

I just don't get all the bagging on Riley, players, etc. I'm starting to wonder if I even watched the same game? This was a roller coaster, a real dogfight that just didn't go our way in the end. It is just football and sometimes you lose I thought every single one of us understood that the team new, like a baby. I liked what I saw. Adjustments being made, the team could have given up,but didn't. Sure, there were some that looked pretty bad but this was a baseline game.

What does concern me is the hate directed at drew brown, Riley and staff, the future of the program, etc. This loss is on the suspended guys. More depth and a bump in talent in the heat would have made the difference. I wonder if we win the game if all the hate would still be sprewd?

I don't think a lot of it is hate, more frustration. When you have a game in the palm of your hand, and then poof, gone, it's irritating. And to top it off, why are we in a "dog fight" with the likes of BYU? Frustrating. But I do agree, if we had those guys that were suspended, we may have won.