Well, BOlievers...

Wordek

You're still wrong.

If Bo was coaching that game it would have been ugly.

Yes! Let's be more divisive!

Jesus tap dancing Christ just stop. Bo is gone. There are no Bolievers or Boleavers anymore.

Is this what the offseason was like?

• Fire 1

You're still wrong.

Jesus tap dancing Christ just stop. Bo is gone. There are no Bolievers or Boleavers anymore.

Yay! Lets pretend like we are superior and so far above comparing the previous coach to the new one, because we knew this would never possibly occur in the first place.

Grow up.

Yay! Lets pretend like we are superior and so far above comparing the previous coach to the new one, because we knew this would never possibly occur in the first place.

Grow up.

You are projecting, which is a psycho-babble way of saying you are accusing others of exhibiting the traits or behaviors that you actually display, possibly including the accusation of being less than adult.

Pelini gave you a win in the opening game every season he coached here. Why can't you just be grateful he was able to keep that going as long as it did, instead of dumping on him and everybody who didn't hate him because the streak ended under Riley. Bo didn't win all those games just to spite you, just as Riley didn't lose this game to spite you. In fact, none of this is about the Nebraska fans at all. It's just football. Embrace the good, let go of the bad.

If it makes you feel better to say Pelini would have done much worse in this game than Riley, fine. But remember, that man petted a cat for fans like you! :funnyhahah

Let it go already.

• Fire 1

You're still wrong.

Grow up.

You're right. It's much healthier to perpetuate this bullsh#t.

Both sides of this stupid argument is like two kids in the back seat of a car in a long road trip. You're both wrong, both right, and both annoying as sh#t.

Some of us has growing to do. It's definitely not me.

You're still wrong.

Grow up.

You're right. It's much healthier to perpetuate this bullsh#t.

Both sides of this stupid argument is like two kids in the back seat of a car in a long road trip. You're both wrong, both right, and both annoying as sh#t.

Some of us has growing to do. It's definitely not me.

You're still wrong.

The greatest comeback wins in school history disagree, but I digress.

Bo had to go, no doubt about it. I wish it would have worked out but it didn't.

But I guess I was raised tougher than the majority of Husker fans. I was spanked with 1x4s, forced to work hard at an early age, and yelled at, so curse words, funny faces, and uncomfortable truths don't hurt my delicate sensibilities.

But I guess I was raised tougher than the majority of Husker fans. I was spanked with 1x4s, forced to work hard at an early age, and yelled at, so curse words, funny faces, and uncomfortable truths don't hurt my delicate sensibilities.

Haha! This is great! Keep this stuff coming. I appreciate the sense of humor and need a few good laughs after reading all the doom and gloom stuff.

You were trying to be funny right?

Haha! This is great! Keep this stuff coming. I appreciate the sense of humor and need a few good laughs after reading all the doom and gloom stuff.

I'm more about truth, reality, and honesty, but I realize that silly stuff like that is frowned upon.

I'm more about truth, reality, and honesty, but I realize that silly stuff like that is frowned upon.

With this in mind-what were your expectations for this game? Did you think we would win?

You're still wrong.

Sounds like quite the parenting job you were subjected to. And you seem to be proud of it to boot. Amazing.