Armstrong ... Best game he's ever played?

This game was representative of Nebraska football and Nebraska QB's for the recent history of this program. The good is SO good, and the bad is SO bad. It's the TIMING of the mistakes. It's been the definition of Nebraska football, and our QB's.

Amen. Joe Ganz was always good for one inopportune INT. Martinez was so up and down it was crazy and now TA.

Its not that they are/were hot or cold from game to game, it was in the game. One moment a Hypresman performance and the next series a goat......

Sadly, that has been this team in all 3 phases since Bo took over and Riley is continuing. Man, I would love to see 4 quarters of good ball. Just one game....

This game was representative of Nebraska football and Nebraska QB's for the recent history of this program. The good is SO good, and the bad is SO bad. It's the TIMING of the mistakes. It's been the definition of Nebraska football, and our QB's.

Amen. Joe Ganz was always good for one inopportune INT. Martinez was so up and down it was crazy and now TA.

Its not that they are/were hot or cold from game to game, it was in the game. One moment a Hypresman performance and the next series a goat......

Sadly, that has been this team in all 3 phases since Bo took over and Riley is continuing. Man, I would love to see 4 quarters of good ball. Just one game....

Riley was man enough to admit, just outright say it, that the teams vibe at the beginning of the game was BAD. It's just unexplainable. These games where we're just flat, those are hugely disappointing for me because we are talking about things we can control. Our effort, our attitude and our focus is OURS. Why it's just not there sometimes just frustrates the sh#t out of me. Like many have said though, 3/6 of our initial drives were ended by dropped passes. That's just a momentum and mood killer.

There's really no explaining this teams mentality sometimes. Really there isn't.