***Southern Miss Game Discussion***

And it doesn't have 2 e's. If you want to talk trash on your own team you should be able to properly spell the HCs name

Not the team I am bashing (notice not one comment about a player), it is the sub-par Callahan like coaching staff we have. As long as Tommy Armstrong wears the NU uniform he will make the offensive coaches look good.. just like today

they have never won anything at the college level except nicest coach of the year awards.

At best, NU is 6-6, I fully expect 5-7 or (eek) 4-8. Illinois may beat us to..

Question, Who, just who, let Kevin Cosgrove and company bank into Nebraska? IT is BS to say it on the players, these clown sucked everywhere (in the US) they have been.. only reason were not 1-3 is that So Miss played like crap in the first half. Tommy is making these coaches look better then they are. when you have to win by playing sandlot quarter back things are really bad in Lincoln..

I think the Huskers will beat Illinois. Then we'll have the inside track to the B1G West

it will be interesting to see how the apologist attempt to defend Riley and Co....

lets hear it..

I guess we cannot spell Mike RieLLLLLLy without several "L's".

Just 2

in four games.. say 1981... another record broken by Mikey...

By the end of the 1981 season Nebraska was playing Clemson for the NC, after winning 9 in a row. Maybe we'll see the same streak this year.

And it doesn't have 2 e's. If you want to talk trash on your own team you should be able to properly spell the HCs name

Not the team I am bashing (notice not one comment about a player), it is the sub-par Callahan like coaching staff we have. As long as Tommy Armstrong wears the NU uniform he will make the offensive coaches look good.. just like today

they have never won anything at the college level except nicest coach of the year awards.

It is Mike Riley just so you know. Now you can talk smack on the current leader of our program who is possible 1/4 of the way into his first season at NU. Every other coach was given time so give him some time as well. Do we appear to have some serious flaws? Sure do, nothing new.

it will be interesting to see how the apologist attempt to defend Riley and Co....

lets hear it..

I guess we cannot spell Mike RieLLLLLLy without several "L's".

Are you seriously comparing this team to the 1981 team? these coaches couldn't carry the water bottles for Tom.

Just 2

in four games.. say 1981... another record broken by Mikey...

By the end of the 1981 season Nebraska was playing Clemson for the NC, after winning 9 in a row. Maybe we'll see the same streak this year.

It is Mike Riley just so you know. Now you can talk smack on the current leader of our program who is possible 1/4 of the way into his first season at NU. Every other coach was given time so give him some time as well. Do we appear to have some serious flaws? Sure do, nothing new.

Spelling is all you got? Fine. RiLLLLLLey... expect more from your coaches not mediocrity

lets hear it..

The same way the bolievers defended bo for his final 5 seasons?
not defending Bo (honestly that is a very old argument now since he is gone). He managed to lose big way more then he should have and his behavior was not good.

Never said you were. However no reason to defend someone who hasn't even been given a chance to coach half a season here.

Example:

You have a 12 question test, you go 2-2 on the first 4 questions. You still have 8 questions left to pass the test.