Return of the Fullback?!

Bowfin

Its not extinct. Its just not called fullback. Its hback. Lol

Completely different animals.

Fullbacks are manly men who love God, country, and family. They give to the poor, shovel the neighbors' driveways, and everybody wants them for their Best Man at their weddings. They are called "fullbacks" because they live lives that are full, rich, and rewarding.

H backs are mostly unrepentant soccer playing cast offs who litter, leave their shopping carts in handicapped parking places, and steal from their grandmothers every chance they get. The H stands for "Horrible"

kriest. Thats hilarious.

Remember in... was it game 1 or 2?... that Tommy went outside on a speed option? Had that excellent fake to Newby and took it for 15+ yards? Well, what I've liked most about that Fullback trap we've been running is that the QB and HB are faking that speed option. That draws the LBs to the outside, forcing the play side OLB to backtrack to try to account for Janovich. Which, So. Miss didn't do a good job of. And a can guarantee that as soon as a team adjusts to stop the FB trap, we will run that speed option. When they adjust to stop that, we will go back to the Trap. If they do something crazy like drop a safety into the flats to account for the pitch man, we can have the pitch side WR Crack block the safety. If they adjust and bring the CB down to cover the pitch man when the safety gets blocked, we can have the WR fake the Crack block and streak downfield wide open for a PA pass.

This was the way of Tom Osborne. Do something until they adjust to stop it, then ruthlessly take advantage of the new hole their defense is opening up.

Now if only this new staff would follow that philosophy. Regardless of the scheme or playcall, this is how you dominate opponents.

Its not extinct. Its just not called fullback. Its hback. Lol

Completely different animals.

Fullbacks are manly men who love God, country, and family. They give to the poor, shovel the neighbors' driveways, and everybody wants them for their Best Man at their weddings. They are called "fullbacks" because they live lives that are full, rich, and rewarding.

H backs are mostly unrepentant soccer playing cast offs who litter, leave their shopping carts in handicapped parking places, and steal from their grandmothers every chance they get. The H stands for "Horrible"

HOLY GOD! I think I just spit up some Whiskey Sour, and I'm not EVEN DRINKING!!! FRIGGIN' AWESOME!

• Fire 1