Questions for the staff

Neuman1

Ok, I know I don't see practice but why are players MIA? Mikale Wilbon is the first. I would continue but it's beating a dead horse. Tight end is a huge question mark. Where are they? Not impressed at all.

Special teams, well, the worst of those is a YOUNG field goal kicker. He's learning and will both break our hearts and win us games this year. He won this one. How we gave up that onside kick is beyond me.

Now to defense. They have got to really evaluate this. At this point the scheme is not working very well. the staff doesn't seem to be able to help the secondary with either technique or pressure. It's also troublesome to see our linebackers trailing every pattern out of the backfield. This could be a technique thing or maybe we just lack the speed currently to keep up. I'm not sure. I feel it might be time to maybe pull some red shirts for speed. What have you got to loose other than games. We have looked out of sync and lost half of the games we have played to this point.

My biggest question is, why aren't Lee and Anderson playing? Don't want to burn their redshirts?

Cethan Carter has hands of stone. I can't even count all of the drops he's had. Why is he playing?

Where are Wilbon and Taylor?

Carter is playing because he is an excellent blocker.

My biggest question is, why aren't Lee and Anderson playing? Don't want to burn their redshirts?

Cethan Carter has hands of stone. I can't even count all of the drops he's had. Why is he playing?

First off, Lee and Anderson are not ready to play physicality wise. And I will continue to trust the coaches as to why Wilbon and Taylor don't see the field. There are legitimate reasons. Just because they have shown flashes here and there doesn't make them good running backs. I'm not saying they aren't good backs. But there is a lot more that goes into being a good back then grabbing the ball and going forward.

First off, Lee and Anderson are not ready to play physicality wise. And I will continue to trust the coaches as to why Wilbon and Taylor don't see the field. There are legitimate reasons. Just because they have shown flashes here and there doesn't make them good running backs. I'm not saying they aren't good backs. But there is a lot more that goes into being a good back then grabbing the ball and going forward.

While I understand all that, lavonte david was smart enough to pick up Bo's scheme. We all know how that turned out. Just saying some guys are just gamers.

While I understand all that, lavonte david was smart enough to pick up Bo's scheme. We all know how that turned out. Just saying some guys are just gamers.

Lavonte never picked up his scheme. Ge played rogue. Just like suh. Watch other games. Then watch david. Same with suh. He was so physically dominant that he did what he wanted and it produced such glaring resilts they had no choice.

David didnt get on the foeld by getting it either. Without fall camp 2010 injuries to Fisher and Compton we never woulda known who Lavonte David was.

And thats not a knock on David. Hes a phenomenal player. Its just a perspective of the misuse there coulda been. And was with others.

• Fire 3

Lavonte never picked up his scheme. Ge played rogue. Just like suh. Watch other games. Then watch david. Same with suh. He was so physically dominant that he did what he wanted and it produced such glaring resilts they had no choice.

David didnt get on the foeld by getting it either. Without fall camp 2010 injuries to Fisher and Compton we never woulda known who Lavonte David was.

And thats not a knock on David. Hes a phenomenal player. Its just a perspective of the misuse there coulda been. And was with others.

That was supposed to be a "wasn't" my bad

That was supposed to be a "wasn't" my bad
damn you. Woulda saved a lot of iphone keying over one letter.