The Backwards Plan at RB

Well, since we play Wisconsin on Saturday... does anyone believe Riley might pull the redshirt off of a certain freshman running back?

If Stevenson wasn't good enough to get reps against the first 5 opponents, I doubt he puts him in against the #14 rushing defense.

Looks like I don't know sh#t about playing running backs at the collegiate level. I learn something new about myself everyday.

Well, since we play Wisconsin on Saturday... does anyone believe Riley might pull the redshirt off of a certain freshman running back?

If Stevenson wasn't good enough to get reps against the first 5 opponents, I doubt he puts him in against the #14 rushing defense.

Looks like I don't know sh#t about playing running backs at the collegiate level. I learn something new about myself everyday.

Doesn't sound like he's going to be playing RB - at least for now.

Something tells me that Riley is being a little coy considering the implications of the opponent this week and how it relates to Stevenson. But I've been wrong before, obviously.

Something tells me that Riley is being a little coy considering the implications of the opponent this week and how it relates to Stevenson. But I've been wrong before, obviously.

Could be. But there were several reports that he was still working with the scout team pretty recently (last week?). Might have changed.

Could be. But there were several reports that he was still working with the scout team pretty recently (last week?). Might have changed.

VxwpJwx.gif