2015-16 Season Notes

So...to sum it up...Shields is a boss.

Also...Miles sounds like a guy that is started to beg.

Also...Knapp nailed it (I have said it many times before too) Miles has played the part perfectly and it is working for him with the media.

Just wait until the media pulls out his old quote against. "Time, you said, Don't put that stuff on us..." about how NU doesn't win NCAA games

“We ran all kinds of actions to try to get Andrew going, but there are some things I believe he could do better for himself,” Miles said, specifically noting running harder in transition and working to get to the free-throw line more often.

White attempted a Big Ten season-low six field goal attempts. He’s battled a shoulder stinger and bruise, but Miles said that shouldn’t be that big of an issue now.
“Everybody goes through a little funk, and certainly that injury threw him off,” Miles said, “but now I think he’s healthy and we’ve got to get him back on track.”

LJS

Freshman forward Jack McVeigh had back-to-back games of 17 points and 16 points, and now has produced back-to-back scoreless games. In fact, he played a season-low 4 minutes against Purdue.

Miles said he pulled McVeigh in the first half after Purdue had three straight three-pointers in a 13-0 run.
"Maybe it’s not all Jack’s fault; I have to see that," Miles said. "But I know we had just subbed him in, it seemed like, and he was in the middle of everything going wrong.”

LJS