Regardless of what most of the armchair coaches say..

I was good with the play calling except for that series in the 4th quarter that everyone is mentioning. That one about gave me an aneurysm...................one eye shut like, "really, this isn't happening right?!" :lol:

Yeah, I could see the first down play. Just had a good run and then try to catch them off guard with the deep ball. But on the 2nd and 3rd down plays, I was like really?
The deep ball is my complaint. Why not catch them off guard with a 15 yard route? MR loves the 50 yard pass attempt.

How many of the deep passes were:

• called by Riley?
  • versus, called by Langsdorf?
  • versus, reads/decisions by Armstrong?
You seem pretty sure they were called and "loved" by Riley, but do you really know that?
thats because ppl who dont know football think that on a pass play the coaches call the play, set the routes, change the protections, make the presnap reads, post snap reads, option the routes based on leverage and rotation, AND make the throws to particular receiver. All the qb has to do is stand there and take the credit when its a great play.

Who calls the pass play if not the coaches? What all-american QB has been making reads this year? I still see a QB that locks onto the primary receiver. Has our QB even called an audible this year? If the QB is making all these reads and adjustments, then the opposing defenses must know our weaknesses and force us to throw deep.

I was good with the play calling except for that series in the 4th quarter that everyone is mentioning. That one about gave me an aneurysm...................one eye shut like, "really, this isn't happening right?!" :lol:

Yeah, I could see the first down play. Just had a good run and then try to catch them off guard with the deep ball. But on the 2nd and 3rd down plays, I was like really?
The deep ball is my complaint. Why not catch them off guard with a 15 yard route? MR loves the 50 yard pass attempt.

How many of the deep passes were:

• called by Riley?
  • versus, called by Langsdorf?
  • versus, reads/decisions by Armstrong?
You seem pretty sure they were called and "loved" by Riley, but do you really know that?
thats because ppl who dont know football think that on a pass play the coaches call the play, set the routes, change the protections, make the presnap reads, post snap reads, option the routes based on leverage and rotation, AND make the throws to particular receiver. All the qb has to do is stand there and take the credit when its a great play.

Who calls the pass play if not the coaches? What all-american QB has been making reads this year? I still see a QB that locks onto the primary receiver. Has our QB even called an audible this year? If the QB is making all these reads and adjustments, then the opposing defenses must know our weaknesses and force us to throw deep.
*bangs head on desk*

My comment stands. Im not explaining it again by saying the exact same thing.

• Fire 2

This offense could be decent here if:

1) we had a decent OC

2) if they believed in the running game as something more than a compliment to slinging the rock, and

3) if the "heave it downfield and pray that your guy makes a great catch" wasn't their favorite play.

There is a reason why they are sub .500.

This just proves that you're a troll and not a real nebraska fan. Leave troll! It's obvious you're bo in disguise. I bet you have over 200 pictures of bo hanging on your wall in your room.

1) we had a decent OC

2) if they believed in the running game as something more than a compliment to slinging the rock, and

3) if the "heave it downfield and pray that your guy makes a great catch" wasn't their favorite play.

This just proves that you're a troll and not a real nebraska fan. Go leave, troll and it's obvious you're bo in disguise. I bet you have over 200 pictures of bo on your wall in your room.

If he is Bo, don't you mean that he has over 200 pictures of HIMSELF on his wall?

No problem with Riley and Langsdorf going for the kill in the forth qtr. Shows some balls.

Worked great against Illinois and Wisconsin.

Different circumstances, but if you knew anything about the game of football you would realize that. I wonder if Callahan is doing football 101 for the ladies, Too bad you missed one of those.

1) we had a decent OC

This just proves that you're a troll and not a real nebraska fan. Go leave, troll and it's obvious you're bo in disguise. I bet you have over 200 pictures of bo on your wall in your room.

If he is Bo, don't you mean that he has over 200 pictures of HIMSELF on his wall?

Good point. He didn't post yesterday because his true team (YSU) lost.

No problem with Riley and Langsdorf going for the kill in the forth qtr. Shows some balls.

Worked great against Illinois and Wisconsin.

Different circumstances, but if you knew anything about the game of football you would realize that. I wonder if Callahan is doing football 101 for the ladies, Too bad you missed one of those.

Apparently Callahan 1.0's football 101 is where you learned everything you know about the game.

Hey, how do you feel about your guy Ruddock going to Michigan?

Troll on brah, troll on.