Lucky

***Freshman running back Cody Glenn was one of the more impressive looking players in day one of spring practice. Norvell said he was impressed the gains Glenn has made over the off-season.

"Cody has gotten bigger and stronger," Norvell said. "He's just a pup. He's going to get better everyday. He's really improved this off-season."

Got that off HuskersIllustrated.com.... Looks like its going to be a good year out of Baby Earl!

Looks like C-Train came to play.... :)

good to hear...he's already huge! I would like to see a pic from practice of him...anyone find one of glenn?

I've looked on a number of sites trying to find one and havnt been able to.

Last I checked Bernard, none of the guys you have listed with the exception of Green have done anything in the pros. You could make an argument for Phillips and Rozier due to extrenuating circumstances, and Buckhalter did play for quite a while as a backup, but you cant say Ross wont do anything in the pros and than list 7 or 8 guys as being ahead of him who did nothing in the pros.... Put Ross behind those lines and in that system and his numbers are just as good as any of the backs on that list with the exception of a couple....oh yeah, he already has better numbers than some of them....

***Freshman running back Cody Glenn was one of the more impressive looking players in day one of spring practice. Norvell said he was impressed the gains Glenn has made over the off-season.

"Cody has gotten bigger and stronger," Norvell said. "He's just a pup. He's going to get better everyday. He's really improved this off-season."

Got that off HuskersIllustrated.com.... Looks like its going to be a good year out of Baby Earl!

Looks like C-Train came to play.... :)

good to hear...he's already huge! I would like to see a pic from practice of him...anyone find one of glenn?

hopefully what i predicted early this spring, Cody emerges as a true threat at tailback.....anyone have any spring 40 times for the running backs?

hunter

Stuck in chitown,

My point exactly. The kid did a tremedous job. I wonder just how good he could have been with some of the great lines, other backs to share the load, and not being the main cog in the offense.

I do not think we have had a back demonstrate the desire that Cory displayed. I have said before that I really could care less about pro football, but I will follow him at whatever team he ends up at. I think he will turn into a very good pro back if really given the opportunity.

• 1 month later...

Last I checked Bernard, none of the guys you have listed with the exception of Green have done anything in the pros. You could make an argument for Phillips and Rozier due to extrenuating circumstances, and Buckhalter did play for quite a while as a backup, but you cant say Ross wont do anything in the pros and than list 7 or 8 guys as being ahead of him who did nothing in the pros.... Put Ross behind those lines and in that system and his numbers are just as good as any of the backs on that list with the exception of a couple....oh yeah, he already has better numbers than some of them....

I don't think I said my guys that I listed did become all stars in the pros. I just said Cory has a slight chance to make the pros but I'm not holding my breath. He was a good back here at nebraska but not a top 10 guy.

• 2 months later...