Husker gear....

Elf

I'm in Lincoln and we've already done a tour of the Capitol building and now I'd like to take to take them to a store that just has Husker gear and lots of it. I know there's supposed to be one with huge amounts of stuff but I can't recall the name of it or where it's located. Any ideas?

I'm in Lincoln and we've already done a tour of the Capitol building and now I'd like to take to take them to a store that just has Husker gear and lots of it. I know there's supposed to be one with huge amounts of stuff but I can't recall the name of it or where it's located. Any ideas?

I think there's a Huskers Authentic store at the Pinnacle Bank Arena. There is also the University Bookstore, which I think is still in the basement of the Student Union building.

Didn't realize that but you're right.

The Huskers Authentic location at Pinnacle Bank Arena is located on the Southeast corner of the building, easily accessible to the public in the West Haymarket area. The store features the most complete selection of the newest and best Husker apparel.

The Pinnacle Bank Arena location will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on weekdays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and Noon to 4 p.m. on Sunday. Nebraska fans can call Huskers Authentic at 402-904-5700.

Link

If you want to walk around campus a bit you can also go to the bookstore in the student union. They've got a good amount of stuff as well.

I thought it closed and Suh was making it a Nike thingy
That was the Nebraska Bookstore, which was a block off campus. There is still the University Bookstore in the basement of the student union.