2015-2016 NBA Thread

suh_fan93

I think that the Cavs are going into the finals 12-0 in the postseason. My Thunder should be able to beat the warriorrs, but it would have to be in 6 games. If the series goes to seven games the Warriors will edge out the Thunder in my opinion. I will assume the Warriors will beat the Thunder in seven and a cavs-warriors rematch would be really good and I would have to give it to the cavs this time.

With the big three playing as well as they are, if the warriors play like they have been against the blazers and Thunder the Cavs will take it in 6 games.The warriors will get their two wins but I think LeBRON finally gets Cleveland a championship and no matter how good the warriors are if they do not defend the cavs well the cavs will out shoot the warriors this time around. Although if the warriors shoot like they have been during the regular season it should be a good one, but I just think Cleveland will want it more and will the championship to Cleveland if they have to.

Saw this stat this morning and wasn't sure what to think of it. Obviously Steph's jumper is as reliable as they come. But i'm not sure if this stat is says more about Lebron's inconsistent jumper or the fact that the Raptors have been playing very little defense and it looks like Lebron is in a dunk contest out there. Either way it's a crazy stat.

Saw this stat this morning and wasn't sure what to think of it. Obviously Steph's jumper is as reliable as they come. But i'm not sure if this stat is says more about Lebron's inconsistent jumper or the fact that the Raptors have been playing very little defense and it looks like Lebron is in a dunk contest out there. Either way it's a crazy stat.

Yeah, I'm really not sure which is more impressive. That Steph's AVERAGE make is basically three-point distance or that LeBron's average is barely more than a layup. His median distance basically has to be a dunk.

Yeah, I'm really not sure which is more impressive. That Steph's AVERAGE make is basically three-point distance or that LeBron's average is barely more than a layup. His median distance basically has to be a dunk.

IMO Lebron's stat is more impressive. I'm not much of a Lebron fan (on the court only) but to me it's pretty damn impressive that teams can play off of you and force you to take and make jump shots to beat them and you're avg. distance on makes is 1.9 feet. Steph is to me is a tougher cover. The only way to really stop him is to hope he's missing shots. He's too good of a shooter to play off and he's just quick enough and has enough handles to get by you if you play him too close.

I hope the Cavs and Warriors match up again in the finals. A healthy Kyrie may make a difference but i don't think Kyrie is a good enough defender to slow Steph down even at the rate that Delevedova did for 2 games last year.