Petition

You take 5 starters off of any team, let it lone them being the best QB, the best running back, the best all purpose guy, two starting defensive players, see what happens to any team.

No excuses, we lost, and Riley will feel the heat for it, but this crap needs to stop. Support your team, yea there are some not playing to the level you want or I want, but I think that all goes back to recruiting. I think some of the kids that get recruited are lower due to heart, not just athletic ability. I have always wondered about it, don't really know. Motor is a big statement about some kids, yet never mentioned about others.

Very hard day for all involved. Wish we would run a little bit more, but thought Fyfe made some great passes. Hit receivers in stride. He looks more like a QB than Tommy.

Stop making excuses. How can you compliment the team after we got BLOWN OUT by Purdue. How can you POSSIBLY compliment Fyfe after he single handedly lost us that game. You types of people are the reason we are in this mess because you SUPPORT this dumpster fire of a coaching staff.

Personally, I'll take sksfan point of view and his 6,423 Huskerboard posts and his 10 years on this board over your view sir. Ya, Husker Nation is in a tough spot at this point ... but I've hung with skrsfan for 10 years now and joined the group after many posts from other Husker fans like him.

Oh, and by the way, he wasn't "complimenting" the team ... he was giving an honest assessment of the current status of the team and the day. I thought it was a pretty fair description.

Have a good day.

You take 5 starters off of any team, let it lone them being the best QB, the best running back, the best all purpose guy, two starting defensive players, see what happens to any team.

No excuses, we lost, and Riley will feel the heat for it, but this crap needs to stop. Support your team, yea there are some not playing to the level you want or I want, but I think that all goes back to recruiting. I think some of the kids that get recruited are lower due to heart, not just athletic ability. I have always wondered about it, don't really know. Motor is a big statement about some kids, yet never mentioned about others.

Very hard day for all involved. Wish we would run a little bit more, but thought Fyfe made some great passes. Hit receivers in stride. He looks more like a QB than Tommy.

You seriously think that 5 starters is the difference between a team like Alabama and Purdue? We have reached a new level of.......ya. I don't want my post moved.

Stop making excuses. How can you compliment the team after we got BLOWN OUT by Purdue. How can you POSSIBLY compliment Fyfe after he single handedly lost us that game. You types of people are the reason we are in this mess because you SUPPORT this dumpster fire of a coaching staff.

10 point loss is now being blown out?

It was 42-16 before Purdue let us back into the game. 42-16 to the worst team in the conference. Correction SECOND worst...

So they allowed up back in the game by letting us score 29 points..... :facepalm: wow

Personally, I'll take sksfan point of view and his 6,423 Huskerboard posts and his 10 years on this board over your view sir. Ya, Husker Nation is in a tough spot at this point ... but I've hung with skrsfan for 10 years now and joined the group after many posts from other Husker fans like him.

Oh, and by the way, he wasn't "complimenting" the team ... he was giving an honest assessment of the current status of the team and the day. I thought it was a pretty fair description.

Have a good day.

Because he has more posts means his opinion means more than mine does. Tells me all I need to know about about this board.

• Fire 3

Have a good day.

Because he has more posts means his opinion means more than mine does. Tells me all I need to know about about this board.

Well Yes. :dunno

If Riley was as nice of a guy as everyone says he is, he would resign.

would you walk away from that kind of money?

Absolutely not. But I am not a nice guy :)

Even if I was a nice guy I wouldn't walk away from the money so I don't expect him to do so.

Riley never got this heat at Oregon state...he could have seasons like this and no one would care.

Life is different with Nebraska. I cant imagine he is enjoying this that much. He probably isn't use to this, and probably doesn't want to deal with this so late in his career.

I hope he walks away.