#2 - Penn State - No Carroo - Rutgers 251 pass yards

#3 - Michigan - No Carroo - 97 pass yards

#5 - Ohio State - No Carroo - 189 pass yards

#13 - Wisconsin - No Carroo - 217 pass yards

#53 - Washington State - Carroo: 4-52-0; Rutgers 204 pass yards

#90 - Michigan State - Carroo: 7-134-3; 208 pass yards

#127 - Indiana - Carroo: 7-157-3; 386 pass yards

#128 - Kansas - No Carroo: 201 pass yards

So only in the Indiana game did Rutgers have a lot more yards than any other game. But Carroo can light it up if he's healthy.

I'm a bit worried about this being a hangover game. Seems like we have a problem with not getting fired up for lesser opponents.

The hardest game of the year is the one after the big win. I'm not worried about Rutgers. They have a Burger King defense and no offense. On paper we shouldn't even be playing this game. That program should have FEMA come in because it's a disaster area. They somehow make the front page and the back page. Fans usually write angry letters, not start fundraising campaigns to replace the coach. At least he does the homework for the players, the ones that aren't arrested or dismissed that is.

But I am worried about the game on Saturday.

This is a test. We know Riley has been able to play the spoiler role before. We don't know if he can start building a culture of winning. They should be able to be mad about what happened at Purdue, and build off the confidence of what they now know they can do.

As we should ALL have learned by now, if this team lets up, anybody can beat them. Gotta play like a team that expects to dominate every game.

There is a lot to be said for attitude. When I used to play an online air combat sim I was almost unbeatable as long as I attacked each enemy with the attitude that this pilot is the best enemy I'll meet all day. When I failed to do that, I was far more likely to be shot down by some dweeb due to carelessness. Attitude, Attitude, Attitude. If you expect to dominate, you most likely will, because you'll find a way to make it work.

• Fire 1

It's unbelievable how bad Langsdorf has really been at drawing up game plans that feature the run *in certain games* for us to be worried about one receiver winning the game for Rutgers.

It's like our biggest enemy is our own offensive coordinator. If we can run the ball well, I have zero worry about winning this game. If Langsdorf repeats the Illinois and Purdue game plans...all bets are off.

It's unbelievable how bad Langsdorf has really been at drawing up game plans that feature the run *in certain games* for us to be worried about one receiver winning the game for Rutgers.

It's like our biggest enemy is our own offensive coordinator. If we can run the ball well, I have zero worry about winning this game. If Langsdorf repeats the Illinois and Purdue game plans...all bets are off.

That is one way to look at it...or it could be that our pass defense is so bad that we can't stop anybody.

I agree that it's bad. But it's like, can't our own offensive coordinator try to help us out with that situation by at least *trying* to dominate time of possession?

Purdue beat us in time of possession...Purdue.

Time of possession is the great myth of alternate possession sports. Unless you can keep the ball in perpetuity (which is why we invented clocks) or if you're somehow able score without giving the ball up.

The pass defense is the problem, to call for the offensive coordinator to change his gameplan because the defensive coordinator won't change his is silly.

Unfortunately for all of us, Riley clearly agrees with you.

Maybe I did go too far in saying it is all on the pass defense. I would love to see Langsdorf run it more.