Sportsline.com: Iowa Is The Most Overrated Team In Country

NUance

gettyimages-496172778.jpg?w=630&h=360&cr

Sportsline.com Analyst Says Iowa Is The Most Overrated Team In Country
By Todd Fuhrman, cbssports.com, November 13, 2015 8:17 AM

The Iowa Hawkeyes were ranked fifth in this week’s College Football Playoff rankings, and Todd Fuhrman is not happy about it.
“Most overrated team in the country – and it’s by a long shot,” the Vegas virtuoso and sportsline.com analyst said on CBS Sports Radio’s The DA Show. “I spoke to one oddsmaker who said he was surprised. He only had 19 teams rated better than the Hawkeyes in their current list of accomplishments.”
LINK

They are overrated. We can beat these guys. :thumbs:

gettyimages-496172778.jpg?w=630&h=360&cr

Sportsline.com Analyst Says Iowa Is The Most Overrated Team In Country

By Todd Fuhrman, cbssports.com, November 13, 2015 8:17 AM

The Iowa Hawkeyes were ranked fifth in this week’s College Football Playoff rankings, and Todd Fuhrman is not happy about it.

“Most overrated team in the country – and it’s by a long shot,” the Vegas virtuoso and sportsline.com analyst said on CBS Sports Radio’s The DA Show. “I spoke to one oddsmaker who said he was surprised. He only had 19 teams rated better than the Hawkeyes in their current list of accomplishments.”LINK

They are overrated. We can beat these guys. :thumbs:

I'll buy second most overrated. I still pick Northwestern (see playoff thread for reasons).

Too often scheduling plays a role. Iowa does not play any of the top 3 from the east. Who really thinks they are 10-0 if they do? Ohio State got lucky with a down VT (OOC) and playing Illinois and Minn from the west. Bama a few years ago were paired with Vandy, Tenn and Missouri (not their SEC East Champ year) & Tenn. Then they got lucky how the chips fell with a NCG over a crappy ND team and a rematch with LSU. I guess that is more luck on how the season plays out.