I hate being a teacher when

I catch someone cheating. No one wants to be that person. Ugh. But I can't stand it when they do it. Most of the time the people who cheat are cheating off people who do WORSE than them.

Damn kids. *shakes fist*

Speaking of cheating, if I was ever gonna do it I would write the formulas on my pencil.

When my wife and I were dating, we took a psychology class together (i didn't need the class; it was a 400-level class and I didn't have any of the pre-requisites; I just thought it'd be fun if we took a class together). She took notes; I didn't. She let me cheat off her during tests, but I still listened enough during class that I could tell when some of her answers were wrong, so I'd change some of my answers from hers and I always got the better grade. She hated that. :)

I cheated on my algebra finals my junior year. I'm sure the teacher had to know. I got a 98% on it. I never passed a test before that. Literally failed each and every one. I just didn't get it.

One I got into college it finally clicked tho. Never got a score below 98% from algebra through geometry and trig.