What the Heck!!!

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/01/ohio_state_officially_names_ed.html

Ohio State officially names Ed Warinner play caller, adds former Nebraska assistant Tim Beck as quarterbacks coach

As I understand it, things have changed there since January. Beck is in the booth, Warinner on the sideline and they shared play calling duties.

according to what? You may be right..

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2015/01/ohio_state_officially_names_ed.html

Ohio State officially names Ed Warinner play caller, adds former Nebraska assistant Tim Beck as quarterbacks coach

As I understand it, things have changed there since January. Beck is in the booth, Warinner on the sideline and they shared play calling duties.

according to what? You may be right..

According to unconfirmed comments on their message board after the loss to MSU. FWIW, they said it has been different for many of the games, which is why they have been so inconsistent.

If you can't see that OSU is quite a disfunctional team right now and has been all season then you arn't paying attention. Husker67 is right they were fat with ego from listening to the hyperbole all off season. That includes Meyer, he was out selling his book during his off week.

What did they have 135 yards of offense. That is not play calling, that is getting your ass kicked. It is not so much that Beck is calling plays as that Herman is not calling plays.

If you can't see that OSU is quite a disfunctional team right now and has been all season then you arn't paying attention. Husker67 is right they were fat with ego from listening to the hyperbole all off season. That includes Meyer, he was out selling his book during his off week.

What did they have 135 yards of offense. That is not play calling, that is getting your ass kicked. It is not so much that Beck is calling plays as that Herman is not calling plays.

I'll be paraphrasing a bit here, but I do find it interesting that some of the off-season narrative surrounding Beck was that he would prove his value under a genius like Urban Meyer. As of right now, at least, things obviously aren't clicking in Columbus.

I'm not accusing you of this, of course. Just speaking in generalities.