What the Heck!!!

I really hope no one goes to the Ohio State board and thanks them for taking Beck off our hands.

That would be down right mean.

I'm pretty sure no one would do that.

I just visited there and they are pulling their collective hair out over Beck.

For your viewing pleasure. OSU got Becked. Hahahahahaha. Man, they want that guy gone.

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/threads/co-oc-qb-coach-tim-beck-official-thread.36110/page-7

Some more comments

1. This f@@ker shouldn't be allowed to make the road trip to Ann Arbor.
25970.jpg?1446172335
HsteadJunior
LEAVE PLEASE!
bukIpower likes this.
19312.jpg?1377453386
scarletmikeResearching the Magic!
BP_Donor_2011.png
kujirakira said:
I'm hoping for a domino effect w/FCS coaches so he can catch on somewhere else like Withers (whose doing well for himself fwiw). Urban seems hesitant to actually fire anyone, especially after 1 season.
Only worry is if these schools start hiring coordinators... could be difficult to poach a quality OC in that environment?
That's my one concern as well. If Urban is willing, he can call the offense, what's really important right now is a really solid QB coach. We've got some talent on campus and in the recruiting pipeline, and their development is crucial.
bukIpowerSenior
I normally am not about firing someone but coincidence our QBS are horrendous as has been the offense most of the year? I don't think so.... just horrible.
311.jpg?1377491403
jlb1705Undefeated in 2015Staff MemberBookie
BP_Donor.pngBP_Donor_2015.pngBP_Donor_2014.pngBP_Donor_2013.pngBP_Donor_2012.pngBP_Donor_2011.pngBP_Donor_2010.pngBP_Donor_2009.pngBP_Donor_2008.pngBP_Donor_2004.png
Tim Beck called plays like a classic Columbus driver.

Raining a little? Stay in the center lane and back it down to 20 MPH.

I really hope no one goes to the Ohio State board and thanks them for taking Beck off our hands.

For your viewing pleasure. OSU got Becked. Hahahahahaha. Man, they want that guy gone.

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/threads/co-oc-qb-coach-tim-beck-official-thread.36110/page-7

One of the posters in that thread cited how similar the two offenses were, with one getting decidedly more production. The big difference was MSU's back 7 wasn't waiting around to get blocked all game. OSU had horrendous linebacker play, and their safeties may as well have been on the bench for all the good they were ever going to do. It was a poor offensive game all around, but at least one team realized that.

Fans, in general, may too often call for the coaches' head at times, but if there was ever a perfect example of how their decisions can cost you a game, it was this one.

It's so fun to hear about other fans besides us pulling their hair out.