NCAA Tournament 2015

Mavric

Back to back years with Washington and BYU in our Region. (NCAA loves NU vs Wash matchup drama)

Also Nebraska upset Washington and BYU upset Nebraska. Nebraska had played Washington in 5 of the last 10 tournaments.
I knew we had played them a lot of the tournaments but didn't realize 5 out of 10
Apparently the NCAA loves the matchup. Think about this possibility though... Nebraska vs Texas in Omaha for the National Championship!

NET and the Nebraska Athletic Department announced Thursday that the Huskers' 7 p.m. Friday NCAA Tournament first-round match against Harvard will air statewide on NET. If the Huskers advance to Saturday's 7 p.m. second-round match against Wichita State or Kansas State, that match will also broadcast live on NET.

The NET broadcasts will also be streamed online for free at BTN2GO.com if your cable provider includes the Big Ten Network. All three matches this weekend will also have a free video stream at Huskers.com.

Huskers.com

• Fire 1

NET and the Nebraska Athletic Department announced Thursday that the Huskers' 7 p.m. Friday NCAA Tournament first-round match against Harvard will air statewide on NET. If the Huskers advance to Saturday's 7 p.m. second-round match against Wichita State or Kansas State, that match will also broadcast live on NET.

The NET broadcasts will also be streamed online for free at BTN2GO.com if your cable provider includes the Big Ten Network. All three matches this weekend will also have a free video stream at Huskers.com.

Huskers.com

Yes!!! That's what I want to hear!

Huskers.com

music to my ears (or eyes?) too. Us out-of-state guys don't have the luxury of NET. I may be cable-cutting soon, too. Which cuts out BTN. :hmmph

Huskers.com

music to my ears (or eyes?) too. Us out-of-state guys don't have the luxury of NET. I may be cable-cutting soon, too. Which cuts out BTN. :hmmph

I'm not 100% sure but it may be streaming on NET's website. www.netnebraska.org

December 3rd Results:

#1 USC 3, Cleveland State 1

San Diego 3, Northern Arizona 0

#1 USC vs. San Diego 12/4 9:00 PM CST

#9 Kansas 3, Furman 0
Missouri 3, Missouri State 1

#9 Kansas vs. Missouri 12/4 6:30 PM CST

Loyola Marymount 3, Colorado State 1
#8 Stanford 3, New Mexico State 0

Loyola Marymount vs. #8 Stanford 12/4 9:00 PM CST

#3 Texas 3, Fairfield 0