GT: Samford at Nebraska - 6PM CT - BTN

Miles was a .500 coach until his last couple seasons at CSU! He has been that here.

Until the powers that be stop trying to find the cheapest coach NU will stay like they are and have been for many many years!

Yep. Mile's seat needs to be warm (if it isn't already).

The worst thing that happened to Miles...was that stretch run that lucked him into the dance...

#MilesHighClub

or the worst thing to happen to NU, because Miles stock went up (in some peoples eyes anyway).. Only to fall flat on his face every since!

Miles was a .500 coach until his last couple seasons at CSU! He has been that here.

Until the powers that be stop trying to find the cheapest coach NU will stay like they are and have been for many many years!

He only coached their for 5 years and took a horrible team to a contender in their division. My only complaint is Molinari & Miles staying with Benny who was a 1 year wonder.

Hard to get good coaches to come no matter what price. Miles is paid a top 25 salary

He only coached their for 5 years and took a horrible team to a contender in their division. My only complaint is Molinari & Miles staying with Benny who was a 1 year wonder.

His best years were 19-13 and 20-12

Wow, we are one of the youngest teams in the league with no size. Yes, it was an ugly loss. But some of these posts are unbelievable.

This is Tim's 4th year, so why are the smallest team? Basketball is the easiest sport to turn a program around.

Really! Tell me how?

You want me to tell you how to turn a program around, is that what you are really asking me?

Wow, we are one of the youngest teams in the league with no size. Yes, it was an ugly loss. But some of these posts are unbelievable.

This is Tim's 4th year, so why are the smallest team? Basketball is the easiest sport to turn a program around.

Really! Tell me how?

You want me to tell you how to turn a program around, is that what you are really asking me?

I am done here! You are too much over the top!

Really! Tell me how?

Is "coach better" an acceptable answer?

Hey, look, I thought they would win 12 games in conference this year...Also, I am not an NU hoops fan I am an Illini Hoops fan and John Groce is in year four and worse than Miles...

Sometimes the answer is really that simple, "Coach better". Better substitution patterns, better scouting, betting starting line ups with the players you have on your team.

Really! Tell me how?

I am done here! You are too much over the top!

What has Miles done in his coaching career? Are you pinning your hopes on his final 2 years at CSU (19-13 20-12), and is that what you call turning a program around?

Serious question! Not trolling, just wondering what others see or think they see.

Really! Tell me how?

Is "coach better" an acceptable answer?

Hey, look, I thought they would win 12 games in conference this year...Also, I am not an NU hoops fan I am an Illini Hoops fan and John Groce is in year four and worse than Miles...

Sometimes the answer is really that simple, "Coach better". Better substitution patterns, better scouting, betting starting line ups with the players you have on your team.

I was drinking too much cool-aide, as I thought the freshman would play better. Other than Watson, we are probably pushing them a little too fast. And Hammond just needs about 40 lbs. We will get better, but need a big man to compete in the Big Ten.