GT: Samford at Nebraska - 6PM CT - BTN

4 Johnny Trueblood G 6-4 195 Fr. Omaha, Neb. (Elkhorn South) 5 Glynn Watson Jr. G 6-0 165 Fr. Bellwood, Ill. (St. Joseph) 10 Jack McVeigh F 6-8 210 Fr. Cabarita Beach, NSW, Australia (Australian Institute of Sport) 11 Bakari Evelyn G 6-2 178 Fr. Detroit, Mich. (Gilbert Christian/Hillcrest Academy) 12 Michael Jacobson F 6-8 222 Fr. Waukee, Iowa (Waukee, Iowa) 20 Tanner Borchardt F 6-8 275 Fr. Gothenburg, Neb. (Gothenburg) 30 Ed Morrow F 6-7 225 Fr. Chicago, Ill. (Simeon) 15 Malcolm Laws G 6-1 190 So. Orlando, Fla. (Florida Atlantic/Lake Highland Prep) 23 Nick Fuller F 6-7 204 So. Sun Prairie, Wis. 24 Jake Hammond F 6-10 235 So. Comanche, Okla. (Comanche) 0 Tai Webster G 6-4 196 Jr. Auckland, New Zealand (Westlake Boys ) 1 Anton Gill G 6-3 191 Jr. Raleigh, N.C. (Louisville) (Ravenscroft/Hargrave Military Academy) 3 Andrew White III G 6-7 216 Jr. Richmond, Va. (Kansas) (Miller School) 31 Shavon Shields F 6-7 225 Sr. Olathe, Kan. (Northwest) 32 Benny Parker G 5-9 175 Sr. Kansas City, Kan. (Sumner Academy)

Sorry for the poor format!

Wow, we are one of the youngest teams in the league with no size. Yes, it was an ugly loss. But some of these posts are unbelievable.

This is Tim's 4th year, so why are the smallest team? Basketball is the easiest sport to turn a program around.

Really! Tell me how?

You want me to tell you how to turn a program around, is that what you are really asking me?

I am done here! You are too much over the top!

What has Miles done in his coaching career? Are you pinning your hopes on his final 2 years at CSU 20-12 season, and is that what you call turning a program around?

Serious question! Not trolling, just wondering what others see or think they see.

He has built a winning program at every level. Will he do it at Nebraska, don't know. We are the 4th youngest team in D1 basketball. My biggest complaints about the coaching is not having a big man, yet. We brought in Hunter to do this & he has not.
My biggest issue(s) nobody can take it to the hole, no 3 pt shooters. Pass the ball around 3 pt line then shoot a 3 or a very bad shot in the lane. Teams that win consititnly hsve a good PG

Sorry, but Tim Miles time is up.

Nebraska invested a ton of money into their basketball program, it had lots of hype when it joined the B1G.

Tim Miles had one decent year, his first year? But now this team is back to the Nebraska basketball teams of old, yet it has a palace for players.

I am tired of Time Miles uplifting tweets about what the team did wrong, and what needs to be fixed. At first it was neat to see this as it showed he realized progress needed to be made, but now its just rhetoric.

I dont understand Nebraska. why is the state losing good coaches to the state of Oregon? Scott Frost for football, and the Huskers should have been able to get Dana Atlman to come back home. Altman is having great success at Oregon now and he is a good coach.

Sorry, but Tim Miles time is up.

Nebraska invested a ton of money into their basketball program, it had lots of hype when it joined the B1G.

Tim Miles had one decent year, his first year? But now this team is back to the Nebraska basketball teams of old, yet it has a palace for players.

I am tired of Time Miles uplifting tweets about what the team did wrong, and what needs to be fixed. At first it was neat to see this as it showed he realized progress needed to be made, but now its just rhetoric.

I dont understand Nebraska. why is the state losing good coaches to the state of Oregon? Scott Frost for football, and the Huskers should have been able to get Dana Atlman to come back home. Altman is having great success at Oregon now and he is a good coach.

We gave him a 7-year deal and he really got it going in year two with a really good team missing some size. If he does bad in year five and six, then it is time to talk about his job, but with the recruits he is bringing in do you want him gone? He needs a little more time and if you are so easy to criticise how many top 100 recruits did Sadler get? How many bad seasons did he have and yet he still retained his job, even though 10 of his wins every year were against awful competition. I like where we are headed but you can talk about firing him if we are really bad after year six, and that is just talk about it because he is doing good we just need another guy it seems.

Three solid scoring options is something you need to be successful so, will we find a consistent third scorer behind shields and white and if we do we could be a contender. Time will tell but yeah it's not time to call his head he is literally one big man away from a really talented team.