Even though it wasn't the season we all wanted...

ADS

Tommy was a game manager tonight and didn't try to do to much. He played a great game and here is to hoping he does it more next year.

If he can be the way he was tonight, we could be pretty damn good next year.

Can I take this one step further?

If Tommy had played this way all season we would have had a pretty damn good year.

Remember, I bet over 50% of these fans are in favor of the "participaion trophy" philosophy. "Oh, if I don't tell Jimmy I'm proud of his 11th place finish, he'll grow up to be a serial killer." Amurica is f'd, Nebraska's part of Amurica. You know what their doing in China right now? Weeding out 1 billion of the weakest citizens and preparing 300 million winners to lead the world with. Compare that to what the US is doing with it's 300 million people. Sorry, anyone calling the 2nd worst season in NU history a success is a deranged sunshine pumping fool. Hollow "bwol" win or not. Don't get me started on what Coach Harbaugh is doing right now while wearing his cleats.

do you touch yourself thinking about Harbaugh and what he can do with his cleats? im no fan of Riley, lets get that clear, but after a sh**ty season the team came together and won a bowl game against a quality team. enjoy the win,support the players and even the coaches if you please or shut the f#*k up.

I +1'd you simply for the bolded part, it made me laugh. The thought of that actually happening is really gross, but I still laughed. :)

Remember, I bet over 50% of these fans are in favor of the "participaion trophy" philosophy. "Oh, if I don't tell Jimmy I'm proud of his 11th place finish, he'll grow up to be a serial killer." Amurica is f'd, Nebraska's part of Amurica. You know what their doing in China right now? Weeding out 1 billion of the weakest citizens and preparing 300 million winners to lead the world with. Compare that to what the US is doing with it's 300 million people. Sorry, anyone calling the 2nd worst season in NU history a success is a deranged sunshine pumping fool. Hollow "bwol" win or not. Don't get me started on what Coach Harbaugh is doing right now while wearing his cleats.

Annoys the hell out of me when ppl say "Murica" or, in this case, "Amurica". As for the rest of this post.....wha?

Our run/pass ratio played to Armstrong's skill set. Too bad Riley didn't get that memo in September.

Just shut it and enjoy the win
It's a fair comment. This was the offense most of us waited all year to see. It helped that UCLA was an undersized defense, but it was the best the offense looked all season, in terms of efficiency.

No, it's a carbon copy of his last 500 posts slightly updated.

Our run/pass ratio played to Armstrong's skill set. Too bad Riley didn't get that memo in September.

Just shut it and enjoy the win
It's a fair comment. This was the offense most of us waited all year to see. It helped that UCLA was an undersized defense, but it was the best the offense looked all season, in terms of efficiency.

No, it's a carbon copy of his last 500 posts slightly updated.

Yup

Hey! Keep all that stuff in one of the bitching threads.

I'm happy to enjoy any win. :)

What a fantastic game. I was only able to follow along intermittently on the phone, watching the teams trade scores...and then I managed to check back in just before the end of the game, and just before my second viewing of Star Wars. Shocked to find that the Huskers had unleashed a can of whoop on UCLA in the 2nd half and were about to close out the win. Awesome day. Can't wait to catch the highlights/replays.

Hey! Keep all that stuff in one of the bitching threads.

I'm happy to enjoy any win. :)

What a fantastic game. I was only able to follow along intermittently on the phone, watching the teams trade scores...and then I managed to check back in just before the end of the game, and just before my second viewing of Star Wars. Shocked to find that the Huskers had unleashed a can of whoop on UCLA in the 2nd half and were about to close out the win. Awesome day. Can't wait to catch the highlights/replays.

You're not the boss of me.

:cop::wasted:P

Annoys the hell out of me when ppl say "Murica" or, in this case, "Amurica". As for the rest of this post.....wha?

Agree.