Even though it wasn't the season we all wanted...

ADS

Remember, I bet over 50% of these fans are in favor of the "participaion trophy" philosophy. "Oh, if I don't tell Jimmy I'm proud of his 11th place finish, he'll grow up to be a serial killer." Amurica is f'd, Nebraska's part of Amurica. You know what their doing in China right now? Weeding out 1 billion of the weakest citizens and preparing 300 million winners to lead the world with. Compare that to what the US is doing with it's 300 million people. Sorry, anyone calling the 2nd worst season in NU history a success is a deranged sunshine pumping fool. Hollow "bwol" win or not. Don't get me started on what Coach Harbaugh is doing right now while wearing his cleats.

I don't think PtPeer got his participation trophy. So angry! Maybe we can all get together and get him one.

Hey Sker how did the Youngstown State team do in its bowl? I know they had to have won at least 10 games with a perennial 9 game winner leading them. Pretty surprised he isn't leading one of the SEC teams needing a coach. I know all of them were wanting him while he was here.

I was going to delete this, but listen to enough of this crap, thought I would let him know how it feels.

Sker this is the last time I will make a smart remark(most question if that is possible, I know).

I offer my hand, hopefully we can stop being advisories on this coaching change. Your a smart guy, you know far more about this game than I do, but I do know this team needs every fan. Your support for the team and the staff is needed and welcomed.

I apologize for all the smart ass remarks in the past.

• Fire 2

Remember, I bet over 50% of these fans are in favor of the "participaion trophy" philosophy. "Oh, if I don't tell Jimmy I'm proud of his 11th place finish, he'll grow up to be a serial killer." Amurica is f'd, Nebraska's part of Amurica. You know what their doing in China right now? Weeding out 1 billion of the weakest citizens and preparing 300 million winners to lead the world with. Compare that to what the US is doing with it's 300 million people. Sorry, anyone calling the 2nd worst season in NU history a success is a deranged sunshine pumping fool. Hollow "bwol" win or not. Don't get me started on what Coach Harbaugh is doing right now while wearing his cleats.

do you touch yourself thinking about Harbaugh and what he can do with his cleats? im no fan of Riley, lets get that clear, but after a sh**ty season the team came together and won a bowl game against a quality team. enjoy the win,support the players and even the coaches if you please or shut the f#*k up.

• Fire 7