GT: Nebraska at Illinois - 1:30PM CT - BTN

Regardless of the opponent, you can only control how YOU play; and there is definite improvement on this team from a month ago..........

Congrats to this team for a 3 game conference winning streak by double figures.

They are playing better, for sure. The next few games will tell us if it was just the competition level, or the team itself.

Illini are -3.5

Let me give you my horrible breakdown of this terrible game...

It will be terrible. I am surprised this game is not on some public access station.

Poor you!!! I hope you aren't forced to watch the game.

I can't believe that NU would make you have to deal with this. Maybe a sleeping pill and then wakeup tomorrow so you don't have to deal with a terrible game.

The mocking tone is getting really old.

Just because people have complaints doesn't mean they aren't fans.

Telling people they shouldn't watch the game is the same as telling people to ignore posts from certain posters if they don't like what they're saying.

Plenty of room for discussion without constantly resorting to this.

Mav, I agree but there seems to be a lot of attacking instead of discussion. It never use to be this bad!

What was teachercd attacking?

Illini are -3.5

It will be terrible. I am surprised this game is not on some public access station.

I can't believe that NU would make you have to deal with this. Maybe a sleeping pill and then wakeup tomorrow so you don't have to deal with a terrible game.

Telling people they shouldn't watch the game is the same as telling people to ignore posts from certain posters if they don't like what they're saying.

Mav, I agree but there seems to be a lot of attacking instead of discussion. It never use to be this bad!

Never said he was, I just meant that there seems to be more attacking than discussion.

Illini are -3.5

Never said he was, I just meant that there seems to be more attacking than discussion.

So you're defending him by pointing to something that happened that didn't happen.

Got it.

Glynn came to play in his home state and Morrow did as well. I know Morrow was born in Nebraska but the majority of his life was in Illinois. These two improving could really help our chances at making the postseason. No one can rule us out of the tourney unless we lose 12 in the regular season. Maybe we could get a hot streak like two years ago, but in my mind this team looks like its headed to the NIT. The Samford and Northwestern loss will cost us in the long run because I think the schedule sets us up to lose 12/13 games this year. Good win against Illinois and lets give sparty a run for their money. :thumbs