SEC wants to stop Harbaugh

cm husker

The argument about this tapping into athletes free time is a terrible reason to stop Harbaugh and others from doing this. It's a distraction to the real reasons the SEC is in a tiff about it. This is a free trip on the universities dime for the players to hit up a spring break destination. If I were a Michigan player right now, I'd be excited for this.

• Fire 1

The argument about this tapping into athletes free time is a terrible reason to stop Harbaugh and others from doing this. It's a distraction to the real reasons the SEC is in a tiff about it. This is a free trip on the universities dime for the pluses to hit up a spring break destination. If I were a Michigan player right now, I'd be excited for this.

Of course it is a terrible argument. Do you see the SEC throwing a tantrum about the NCAA tournament which costs kids waaaaayyyyy more time than this?

Nope. Because they're full of crap.

That said, I do find it obnoxious when the SEC complains about potential recruiting advantages for schools to the North and in the Midwest while seemingly ignoring the multitude of advantages they have in the South.

Like ignorant fanbases that think the end justifies the means when it comes to recruiting violations?