Cavanaugh's favorite poster is...

That makes some sense. I really can't stand anything any of those guys write. Cavanaugh's articles are always so short, superficial, and just pretty much not well written. There are a dozen plus posters on HB that write much better stuff just for sh#ts and giggles. Those articles are that guys job.....at least I think they're supposed to be.

I never had a problem with him posting his articles since the admins gave him the okay.

But if he shares the same views as a cm husker or GBRedneck, it would explain why he stays mostly quiet other than to post. He probably wouldn't catch as much crap if he posted more.

Does make one wonder if 90% of his material doesn't come from stuff we post on here, just rewritten...

I don't mind 8laces' "articles". They're not exactly indepth or anything. But they're not supposed to be.

It wouldn't surprise me if cmhusker and gbrredneck are posters from another board 8laces is known to frequent. It seems like they just troll here for entertainment purposes. <_<