NFL Free Agency 2016

Mavric

Ugh. He's got to be for depth purposes. No way they expect him to be the starter. Right?

Must be tough for you watching the tides turn in the AFC West. I think you're about to start hating the Raiders a lot more.

Not really. I prefer to have the teams all be competitive and I'm usually able to get over my extreme dislike for the Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers to see some good games and the division look good as a whole. Don't get me wrong, I still want Denver to destroy all of them.

The Raiders are one of those teams in the NFL that, despite how much I hate them (or, more appropriately, a majority of their fans), it's good to have them be relevant in the league. I've enjoyed seeing them struggle for a long time now, but it's also good for the division and the league if they are at least in the conversation. It's kind of like having a hero movie without the villain, you know? And I'm very impressed with the young core they've built there. Now, who knows if Del Rio will be able to coach them up to their potential or not. :)

They'll need someone who can block(Okung). Mack and Bruce Irvin will be tough to stop. Im looking forward to seeing that duo play together for a while.

AFC West is gonna be tough this year. I was surprised the Chiefs kept their defense mostly intact, although I love having Smith cross over to the dark side. That should be 3 real solid defenses in that division. I hope Mario Edwards JR's neck problem isn't real serious though, although I have my doubts.

Ugh. He's got to be for depth purposes. No way they expect him to be the starter. Right?

Must be tough for you watching the tides turn in the AFC West. I think you're about to start hating the Raiders a lot more.

Not really. I prefer to have the teams all be competitive and I'm usually able to get over my extreme dislike for the Raiders, Chiefs and Chargers to see some good games and the division look good as a whole. Don't get me wrong, I still want Denver to destroy all of them.

The Raiders are one of those teams in the NFL that, despite how much I hate them (or, more appropriately, a majority of their fans), it's good to have them be relevant in the league. I've enjoyed seeing them struggle for a long time now, but it's also good for the division and the league if they are at least in the conversation. It's kind of like having a hero movie without the villain, you know? And I'm very impressed with the young core they've built there. Now, who knows if Del Rio will be able to coach them up to their potential or not. :)

Why wouldn't Del Rio be able to coach them up? They improved greatly last year. I'm more worried about having Musgrave as the OC. I was able to call what play they were calling last year based on what formation they were in. The offense became real predictable last year.

Why wouldn't Del Rio be able to coach them up? They improved greatly last year. I'm more worried about having Musgrave as the OC. I was able to call what play they were calling last year based on what formation they were in. The offense became real predictable last year.

Just goofing on a former Broncos coach, that's all. I think he's a really good coach actually.

• 4 weeks later...