GT: B1G Tournament - Nebraska vs #18 Maryland - Approx. 8PM CT - BTN

When a team is outgunned it forces them to give up something and we chose to give up the three early. Md did their job and knocked down three's like layups. They shot so well most of their makes didn't touch rim. For a team that is young, slow and undersized our guys battled back into contention at the end and short of the refs eating their whistle at one end and calling touch fouls at the other it could have been closer. Maryland is easily the better team and if they would play 40 minutes they could go far.

When a team is outgunned it forces them to give up something and we chose to give up the three early. Md did their job and knocked down three's like layups. They shot so well most of their makes didn't touch rim. For a team that is young, slow and undersized our guys battled back into contention at the end and short of the refs eating their whistle at one end and calling touch fouls at the other it could have been closer. Maryland is easily the better team and if they would play 40 minutes they could go far.

agree with most of this. I would just say we tried to cover them in man to start, but that was clearly a bad move. Miles moved to a 2-3 zone and that started off like we had no clue, as well, allowing more than once a guy wide open down low.

Anyone calling for Miles to be fired today is the same person that ran to mom and dad in Junior High when they weren't starting because coach wasn't being fair.

Clueless.

Oh I agree...

Last nights game has nothing to do with how bad Miles has been doing...They just ran into a much better team

Anyone calling for Miles to be fired today is the same person that ran to mom and dad in Junior High when they weren't starting because coach wasn't being fair.

Clueless.

Oh I agree...

Last nights game has nothing to do with how bad Miles has been doing...They just ran into a much better team

There are plenty in the "Doc Sadler, Barry Collier, Tim Miles?" Thread.

There are plenty, what?

Just went through that thread. I didn't find one poster calling for his head.

Clueless.

Oh I agree...

There are plenty, what?

All season!

Clueless.

Oh I agree...

There are plenty, what?

All season!

Are you just trolling?