GT: B1G Tournament - Nebraska vs #18 Maryland - Approx. 8PM CT - BTN

Man, if Nebraska could just get a big, athletic 6'11+

Well, of course that would help, but it is more than just that. Maryland just really quit for a long time.. That said NU didn't give up

Ok.

Oh come on.. They let us roll the ball all the way into the front court.. That is being comfortable.

NU fought damn hard to claw back, I give them props, but facts are facts.

Well, of course that would help, but it is more than just that. Maryland just really quit for a long time.. That said NU didn't give up

Ok.

Oh come on.. They let us roll the ball all the way into the front court.. That is being comfortable.

YEAH DUDE!! FIRE MILES!!!

Ok.

Ok. When I said, "Man, if Nebraska could just get a big, athletic 6'11+", what did you not agree with?

Gotta give props to Miles' boys. They scratched and clawed, and actually pulled within a respectable margin at the end. But we were just outgunned by superior talent. Watching that game made me realize what a huge talent gap there is between us and the top few teams in the nation. I'd guess that all five Terps starters will have a legitimate shot at playing in the NBA. And they probly have a few more on their bench too. As much as I love our guys, I don't think too many will make it far in the NBA.

Ok.

Ok. When I said, "Man, if Nebraska could just get a big, athletic 6'11+", what did you not agree with?

Not a thing, but saying it like that makes it look like that is what you think was the difference maker, it is way more than that.

Maryland stopped playing as hard for a long time, and it just about bit them in the ass. Nothing we have is even remotely comparable to what Maryland has.

Ok.

Don't be stupid and stop trolling!

Ok.

Trolling or not (I don't really care if he is, it is funny) the fact that people all of a sudden feel "good" about Miles because they beat one of the worst Big Ten teams in the history of the conference (Rutgers) and then beat the worst Wisconsin team in the last 10 years or so...isn't a ton to hang your hat on.

But, we all know that tourney play can totally change perception. Shoot, winning a conference tourney or winning two games in the dance basically makes a coach a hot commodity.

Ok.

Trolling or not (I don't really care if he is, it is funny) the fact that people all of a sudden feel "good" about Miles because they beat one of the worst Big Ten teams in the history of the conference (Rutgers) and then beat the worst Wisconsin team in the last 10 years or so...isn't a ton to hang your hat on.

But, we all know that tourney play can totally change perception. Shoot, winning a conference tourney or winning two games in the dance basically makes a coach a hot commodity.

not sure about funny, but it does show a lack of knowledge. In that respect I guess it is funny.