Wrestlemania 32

So I don't know if anyone is really into WWE round here, but I'vw been watching Raw again for about a year now.

Trying to get pumped for Mania, but it really feels like they are scrambling to fill the card 10 days out. The feuds should boild for a couple months, yet the only one they really built up is the crappy Roman Reigns vs HHH storyline.

I started subscribing to the WWE network. The thing is insanse. Every episode of every televised program they have ever put out, so every episode of RAW from the Attitude era. Plus they have the entire WCW and ECW library so those shows and PPV's too. AND they have AWA, SMW, WCCW, etc libraries from the 70's and 80's. And now they offer original content like Stone Cold Podcast and other interviews. Awesome service for $11 a month because you also don't have to pay for the monthly PPV's for $50 a pop.

Down side: The video feed for live shows is choppy as hell. And when watching archived stuff the video will randomly skip ahead for no reason.

The only match that will be good is Dean Ambrose vs Lesnar in a street fight. Main event will suck. Co-main event is two old guys fighting inside a cage. 15 years ago this wrestlemania would have been freakin amazing, now...not so much.

What they see in RR is beyond me. The guy is boring and stale and sucks in the ring and on the mic. The fact he has been and will be champion again before Ambrose, Wyatt (don't even get me started on how terribly WWE uses him as a performer. Its a damn shame), and KO is a complete joke. Vince needs to take a hike and let HHH take over that company.

The HIAC match won't be Savage vs Steamboat, but it will definitely have some highlights worth watching. The storyline is half assed though.

Reigns sucks, turn him heel.

Wyatt is vastly underutilized.

KO is no joke, dude is great on the mic and fresh in the ring, sky is the limit.

I really miss Rollins..

Wyatt being underutilized is the understatement of the century. They turned possibly the best mic worker in wrestling with a great character into a complete joke. The dude has STAR written all over him but keeps getting used to put over Cena, Reigns and Lesnar while looking like a weak coward the entire time. Rumor is he is getting a big push after WM, but knowing WWE they will screw it up big time...

Reigns will still suck as a heel, but he will def suck a lot less.

I wasnt calling KO a joke, hes damn good! Im saying Reigns becoming champion before him is a joke.

The tag team division was so good in the 90s, now its trash except for New Day. Usos suck. League of Nations sucks. Lucha dragons suck. Ascension sucks. Bubba Ray Dudley needs a singles run, he can be WWE champion if they use him right.

Ambrose should be the top face of the company. How the people in charge dont see that is beyond me.

And yes, Rollins needs to come back asap!!

Bubba has proven he could definitely be a success on a singles run. If you can make TNA look good....

KO has some of the best mic skills I have heard in a long time. His in ring knowledge is fantastic. Styles vs KO is the Mania match I wanted, Jericho isn't as fun as he used to be.

Wyatt should be their main focus as champion while Rollins is out. The gimmik should suck, but he makes it work so effing well. Why they refuse to capitalize on it is beyond me.

Cena, Cesaro, Rollins, Orton, Sting and Bryan all injured or retired. Yet Roman Reigns is apparantely uninjurable.

I like how instead of going with the WWE stamdard "guy in a T-shirt" look, he's going with "guy in a T-shirt with the sleeves cut off". True showmanship.

I actually like it compared to the bland "guy in wrestling tights who is tan and muscular". KO looks like he came out of ECW back in the day.