Kevin WIlliams interview

Dude is not a starter. The only reason he's getting playing time at MSU is because of how incredibly thin they are on the DL. Go take a look at the MSU 247 board. They think Malik McDowell is solid and the rest of their DL is horrible, including KW. We're not missing anything with him transferring.

Odd you'd make that claim. He's listed as the starter on the MSU official webpage. http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/msu/sports/m-footbl/auto_pdf/2016-17/misc_non_event/Game2NotreDameDepthChart.pdf

My point is that he is not starter quality.

So he's not starter quality at the unranked team, but starter quality for the #12 ranked team. Got it.

What is their DL ranked?

I really liked Mr. Williams play and was often puzzled by why he wasn't starting. So I assume that, besides the constant injuries, there were some behind the scenes issues holding him back (going back into the Pelini regime).

I wish him nothing but good health this season hope he has a great year (unless and until we play MSU).

I really liked Mr. Williams play and was often puzzled by why he wasn't starting. So I assume that, besides the constant injuries, there were some behind the scenes issues holding him back (going back into the Pelini regime).

I wish him nothing but good health this season hope he has a great year (unless and until we play MSU).

The not starting thing may have had something to do with the two NFL DT we had...

• Fire 2