Kevin WIlliams interview

And 2012 was as close to 4-8 as 2015 was to 10-2.

You really should get a T-shirt made with that on it and wear it. Heck, if you promise to wear it on game day, I'll get it made for you and pay for it. What's your size?

We may have "lost" more games last year

You can dispense with the quotes on the above statement. If it isn't sarcasm, irony, or a euphemism, then quotes aren't needed. In the case of last years "losses", they were 100% actual, real life losses, so their is no sarcasm, irony or euphemism displayed in calling these losses exactly that.

We were never gonna play for championships in year one, 2, or probably even 3.

See if you recognize this guy: "At some point #9wins went from being an absolute least acceptable number to being the goal. Would someine care to fill me in on when this happened and for the live of god, just drop it already.

I really believe this in my heart. If we cant win 10 or 11 this year, i prefer 7 or 8. In fact if were in the bowl game at 8-4, ill probably pull for the other team. This 9 wins garbage has got to stop."

He is the same guy who said this: "I got a couple friends that are still bo guys. Really torks them off when I say that even Callahan coulda won 9 a year in the Big Ten."

• Fire 1

I wanna know what 4th string back-up walk-on center from the mid 90's Doug Seamen says about KW!

I think you just wanted to post "Seamen"

I did...but I also knew him!

I'm sure you know lots of Seamen :P

yep. he introduced them to your mom last night.

wtthll.gif

I wanna know what 4th string back-up walk-on center from the mid 90's Doug Seamen says about KW!

wtthll.gif

Now I wish I did not know Doug Seamen!

wtthll.gif

Now I wish I did not know Doug Seamen!

Excuse me, here is the name you just dropped. #bigtimer

We may have "lost" more games last year but i would hope ppl have more hope after the way it ended than the previous four years.

We put losses in quotes now?.....like we didn't actually lose?

That should help Riley get well above .500 to finish his career.

Allow me to use haiku, to sum up my feelings on you:

Contributes nothing

With his drive by one line posts

As witty as poop

• Fire 4

Do we know Grant Winstrom's opinion on KW? What about Tom Osbourne's?

jeebus...

Since this flew right over your head (and it seems a few others as well), let me throw it out again, but S-L-O-W-E-R and maybe L-O-W-E-R, but you have to do your part and concentrate...okay?

I picked Rob Zatechka as the antithesis (that means kind of like opposite) of Jason Peters. Other than that, no particular reason, but that still is a good one.

Rob did everything Peters did in college and pro football but also had 4.0 GPA in Pre-Med and is now practicing medicine in Omaha. Zatechka is living his life in 2016 and doesn't seem to have the time or inclination to tell everybody else how real Huskers are supposed to be. Peters is still stuck back in the 1995 locker room, but can you blame him?

It doesn't particularly have to be Zatechka. There are dozens of other Huskers who have equaled or exceeded the likes of a Jason Peters or a Jay Foreman and they don't see it as their place as to dictate official Husker canon to everybody else. (canon means dogma...and dogma means "how it is supposed to be. Just keeping it low and slow)

It's getting awfully personal in here, what with people bitching constantly about a few certain posters, writing haiku, typing slow. Coulda sworn we had a rule about that..

Point taken, knappic.

I'll back out of this thread now. Someone else can have the last word...