Kevin WIlliams interview

Kevin Williams would have had to say this for some of you to be happy: "Well, those Davis twins are just amazing and honestly, I am still a bit toxic and this program means so much to me I just feel like I need to leave so that the team can be even better...because I am toxic...but this new staff is probably the best staff ever...ever"

Man I feel for you, I hope this negative attitude didn't start way back at post #1 if so the past 6,700+ post must have been rough.

1582rfn.png

Wow, what a pos thing to do. KW seems like he is insecure and has anger management issues, no wonder he loved Bo so much. His next head coach and position coach can enjoy that baggage.

DB and Sharp were talking about a screenshotted conversation, between KW and another party, that got out. I thought they alluded to it being a text convo between players, but could be wrong. Anybody else hear that too or see it?

They were referring to this "conversation."

And I think someone above nailed it: you're talking about a guy who spent 5 years at NU, went through several injuries, earned a double major, was granted a 6th year of eligibility and decided to move on.

He specifically, on several occasions in the interview, said that the current staff was not worse or bad, just different.

You can question is reasoning when it comes to making the move, I have no problem with that.

But for Peter to say KW (and apparently other DL who left this year) lacks heart and balls and were faking, is at least as out of line as ANYTHING, including the drugs and bust comments, that KW said or tweeted.

You're wrong.

It does lack balls to quit on a team on your own volition because of self interest. For the record KW was insinuating that the coaching was inadequate.

A respectable person would have left, and said nothing, and certainly would not have agreed to go on the radio.. KW was irrelevant, and he wanted to be relevant so he went Big Red bashing one last time.

I have a hard time with this thought process. Are you saying that you have to stick with the first job you ever get because if you quit you are quitting on your "team" and only are thinking of yourself?

It's college, it only last for a short period of time in your life. Not only is your logical application to contend with what I was saying incoherent, it is grossly over analyzing an argument and forcing one situation to some how be indicative of all things concerning life.

• Fire 2

1582rfn.png

Wow, what a pos thing to do. KW seems like he is insecure and has anger management issues, no wonder he loved Bo so much. His next head coach and position coach can enjoy that baggage.

DB and Sharp were talking about a screenshotted conversation, between KW and another party, that got out. I thought they alluded to it being a text convo between players, but could be wrong. Anybody else hear that too or see it?

And I think someone above nailed it: you're talking about a guy who spent 5 years at NU, went through several injuries, earned a double major, was granted a 6th year of eligibility and decided to move on.

He specifically, on several occasions in the interview, said that the current staff was not worse or bad, just different.

You can question is reasoning when it comes to making the move, I have no problem with that.

But for Peter to say KW (and apparently other DL who left this year) lacks heart and balls and were faking, is at least as out of line as ANYTHING, including the drugs and bust comments, that KW said or tweeted.

You're wrong.

It does lack balls to quit on a team on your own volition because of self interest. For the record KW was insinuating that the coaching was inadequate.

A respectable person would have left, and said nothing, and certainly would not have agreed to go on the radio.. KW was irrelevant, and he wanted to be relevant so he went Big Red bashing one last time.

I have a hard time with this thought process. Are you saying that you have to stick with the first job you ever get because if you quit you are quitting on your "team" and only are thinking of yourself?

It's college, it only last for a short period of time in your life. Not only is your logical application to contend with what I was saying incoherent, it is grossly over analyzing an argument and forcing one situation to some how be indicative of all things concerning life.

Bo sucked boss, get over it, that lunatic cretin man baby is gone to the abyss of the college football world, and will never be heard from again on a platform with any substance. Riley is the man now, and just like Pellllini I will give him my support and be optimistic that he will get the program going in the right direction.

1582rfn.png

You're wrong.

This is classic stuff!

1582rfn.png

You're wrong.

This is classic stuff!

It's pretty good stuff isn't it?

1989 just quoted himself and yelled at himself!

1582rfn.png

You're wrong.

Bo sucked boss, get over it, that lunatic cretin man baby is gone to the abyss of the college football world, and will never be heard from again on a platform with any substance. Riley is the man now, and just like Pellllini I will give him my support and be optimistic that he will get the program going in the right direction.

tumblr_n67bvu0XeL1rrx588o1_400.gif

• Fire 1

1582rfn.png

You're wrong.

I have less issue with him deciding to leave and I think it's best for him and the Husker team that he does move on, but it's the narrative behind it that raises a brow. I know we won't ever hear the true story from either KW or the coaching staff and I'm fine by that because I take his words on 1620 worth a grain of salt.

We all know JPs history and his attitude, which doesn't excuse his own tweets, but KW going out of his way and comment like that is inexcusable and lacks maturity. It's one rough moment in his life and it doesn't define him, but dang does he have some work to do on himself to grow up. He mentioned wanting Husker fans to understand his decision, to support him, and doesn't want to leave on bad terms...not exactly the look to earn that respect. Defending him by saying that he has been in the program for 5, would've been 6 years, may provide reasoning for him to move on, but it doesn't excuse his own actions.