Kevin WIlliams interview

Mcmullen and williams leaving are just two more steps towards purging the Bopityparty and Nebraskans getting our program back.

Bo wasn't supposed to make an appearance in this thread until page 4. Didn't you read the script?

Anyhow, about "your program"?...it really is all yours now. All four DTs seemed more than willing to hand over the keys to it and let somebody else worry about pushing it out of the ditch into which it went last year.

• Fire 1

It went to the ditch about 4 years ago genius. About the time when our highly supported-and frankly full of sh#t-coach started to think everyone was against him and proceeded allow these feelings to spread across the lockerroom. Then proceeded to make fools of those who continued to support him. Me you many others were made fools of. Open your f'ing eyes. Its a real problem. These guys arent robots. Theres actual human psychology involved in sports. All you have to do is WATCH the games. But too many ppl are caught up in their own opinions to do any real thinking.

• Fire 4

Kevin Williams' suggestion that he's more likely to make the NFL at Kentucky or A$M is delusional

Nope.

Kevin Williams probably is looking at where Johnny Manziel went in the draft and says to himself, "It's just got to be something with the SEC! There's no other explanation!"

Seriously, what else did Manziel bring with him to the NFL besides SEC hype? Not work ethic, size, physical attributes, maturity, or a squeaky clean record. Yet that was enough to get him picked first round, wasn't it?

well he did win a Heisman.
  • Fire 1

Kevin Williams would have had to say this for some of you to be happy: "Well, those Davis twins are just amazing and honestly, I am still a bit toxic and this program means so much to me I just feel like I need to leave so that the team can be even better...because I am toxic...but this new staff is probably the best staff ever...ever"

• Fire 2

Kevin Williams would have had to say this for some of you to be happy: "Well, those Davis twins are just amazing and honestly, I am still a bit toxic and this program means so much to me I just feel like I need to leave so that the team can be even better...because I am toxic...but this new staff is probably the best staff ever...ever"

hyperbole.jpg

All of the history that JP quotes is ancient.

That's ironic.

Am I the only one that finds that funny?

Probably not. But only because many people don't understand the term.

I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure they are pointing out that you said JP brings up stuff from the past (kind of as a knock) yet you are constantly talking about how the only way for a team to have a successful offense is to run it the way TO ran his (which is also in the past). Like I said I could be totally wrong on that.

Who cares why Kevin Williams is leaving? If he doesn't want to be here anymore let him go. Someone else does want to be here and will replace any production the team was getting from Williams.

• Fire 1
It went to the ditch about 4 years ago genius.

Yeah...well let's take a look at 4 years ago vs. last year:

2012: 10-4 Played in the conference championship, got crushed by Wisconsin

2015: 6-7 Finished 4th in the division, got crushed by 2-10 Purdue

You seem to be confusing the time that the team went into the ditch with the time the Bo Haters started to develop a major case of butthurt because Bo wasn't kissing "the world's greatest fans" @sses properly. They aren't the same thing, except to you...

...isn't that right?...genius...

• Fire 2

About the time when our highly supported-and frankly full of sh#t-coach started to think everyone was against him and proceeded allow these feelings to spread across the lockerroom.

Actually, that started the year before, in 2011, at half time of the Ohio State game (not after, during Bo's postgame rant,as most Bo Haters like to believe). Here's a picture to refresh your memory:

Bo.png

This is Bo showing his disgust and waving off the "world's greatest fans" as they were booing their his team as it walked off the field. When Bo and the players pulled out a win, the Nebraska fans joyfully reclaimed his their team, but the well was already poisoned at that point, as we all know. Bo was already looking for the door.

• Fire 2