Metal Sucks - And STAY OFF MY LAWN!

So you break their stuff? You sound pretty metal to me. Well. The way you describe metal anyway.

You get in in faces...you tell them they are wrong. ,you tell them what they like is sh#t...and you break the stuff.

So you do all the sh#t you say metal fans do...you sir...are pure metal

Nice try.

All self defense, and psyche preservation. They are the perps.

BTW, can someone splain to me the "lawn" reference?

lawn1
lôn/
noun
noun: lawn; plural noun: lawns
  1. an area of short, mown grass in a yard, garden, or park.
    synonyms: grass, yard, front yard, backyard, dooryard
    "mowing the lawn"
Origin
mid 16th century: alteration of dialect laund ‘glade, pasture,’ from Old French launde ‘wooded district, heath,’ of Celtic origin. The current sense dates from the mid 18th century.

Oh, so it doesn't mean anything, thanks ;)

About as much as your incoherent rant about your perception of music.rockon.gif

I don't listen to much metal outside of Akercocke, Behemoth, Belphegor, Dissection, God Dethroned, Firdous Angelcorpse, Sacramentum, Zyklon, Crimson Thorn, Mayhem, Aborted, Cryptopsy, Cannibal Corpse, Blood Red Throne, Deeds of Flesh, Degrade, Deranged, Disavowed, Disgorge, Guttural Secrete, Hate Eternal, Immolation, Internal Suffering, Origin, Skinless, Spawn of Possession, Suffocation, The Genocide Architect, Wormed, Anathema, Asphyx, Autopsy, Paradise Lost, Disembowelment, Cathedral, Swallow the Sun, My Dying Bride, Regurgitate, Carcass, Terminally Your Aborted Ghost, Dead Infection, Anal Bleeding, Decomposing Serenity, XXX Maniak, Noein, The Berzerker, Synthetic Breed, Grenoeur, Oblivion Machine, Amon Amarth, Arch Enemy, The Black Dahlia Murder, At Odds with God, At the Gates, Carcass, Dark Tranquillity, Desultory, Dethklok, Disarmonia Mundi, Ensiferum, Hilastherion, Hypocrisy, Immortal Souls, Kalmah, Norther, Souls, In Flames, Sacrilege, Wintersun, Scar Symmetry, Insomnium, Noumena, Rapture, Daylight Dies, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Nightsleep, Septic Flesh, Arsis, Beneath The Massacre, Brain Drill, Cryptopsy, Cynic, Death, Decapitated, Gorguts, Immolation, Job for a Cowboy, Necrophagist, Nile, Ominous, Opeth, Origin, Pestilence, Psycroptic, Sleep Terror, Spawn of Possession, The Faceless, Visceral Bleeding, Meshuggah, and PsyOpus.

I'm also quite fond of Children of Bodom's earlier work.