Bicycling and comfort

Any recommendations on a seat. I enjoy riding, but lots of times find myself not wanting to do it because of ass pain. I get some perineal pinch, you know, the nerves/vessel pinch of the taint. And just in general my ass. I am looking for a new seat and am wondering if anyone has had any experience with any good ones and what are they. Thanks.

I just got a new bike and I know what you mean. The seat is hard and it hurts my butt. But I've put about 50 miles on it this week and it gets better. I'm used to it, and my butt didn't even hurt today.

I put a soft, wide, cushy saddle on my old bike maybe ten years ago. Put at least 500 miles on it, and it still works (rode that bike less than two weeks ago).

Mine was a Bell Gel Fusion+ for maybe $20. This is the basic gist of it, but I'm not seeing the one I bought on sale anywhere:

EDIT

It's not like the one I linked to first. It's like this one.

http://www.amazon.com/Sunlite-Cloud-9-Bicycle-Suspension-Tri-color/dp/B000H87PUI/ref=sr_1_4?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1462935679&sr=1-4&keywords=gel+bicycle+seat

Edited by knapplc