Nebraska Cornhuskers at the 2016 Big Ten Conference Tournament

pitching sucks, hitting sucks.. Not a good way to go into regionals

So our season isn't ending in an inning and a half?

Are you asking or telling me? We are not a lock for a regional.

If we do get a regional but play like this and exit without a win, does it really matter that we got the bid?

If we do get a regional but play like this and exit without a win, does it really matter that we got the bid?

Beg to differ, Everyone is saying that with the RPI of under 40 we are. And yes it does matter that we got the bid. Only 64 teams make it.

Beg to differ, Everyone is saying that with the RPI of under 40 we are. And yes it does matter that we got the bid. Only 64 teams make it.

Who is everyone? Nothing is a lock until that bid is offered. I think they will get one, but if you can't win a single game, to me it doesn't matter... it would be a wasted bid!

Who is everyone? Nothing is a lock until that bid is offered. I think they will get one, but if you can't win a single game, to me it doesn't matter... it would be a wasted bid!

Well obviously nothing is a lock until offered, but the chance is high. So when 32 teams go 0-2 their bid is wasted? I guess.. But it does matter to the players, and the programs.

Asking.

To me it does.

Well obviously nothing is a lock until offered, but the chance is high. So when 32 teams go 0-2 their bid is wasted? I guess.. But it does matter to the players, and the programs.

Well, yeah. Isn't the goal to win? Ok, wasted was a bit strong, but for a team that NEEDS exposure to help recruiting, it would be well wasted!

EDIT: and limping in then losing the first game sure as hell isn't a physiological success.

Asking.

To me it does.

I think they will (get the bid), but are seriously on the bubble now. I think a factor that will play in is how the other bubble teams do in their tourneys.