Husker Ticket Advice

Finally am getting the chance to see the Huskers at home! Will be in town for the opener vs Fresno. Was wondering where and when I should get my tickets. Would like to sit along a sideline on the first level. The school is selling some leftovers from the visiting allotment for around $80 (with fees). Will I do better than that on the open market??? Really looking forward to it and welcome any advice on getting the best seats. Thanks!!!!

• Fire 1

Suggest you just buy the ticket office tickets for this first game. That way you can just come and pregame party and relax and have fun and not think about your tickets etc.

You can probably do a little better but for game 1 of a 'hopeful' new season against a decent name opponent with likely good weather, you might not save enough to be worth the trouble for you.

If you would plan to come to future games, you can expect to find tickets (of varying quality by location) for around $30 to $50 I would think typically. Buy them the day of the game about an hour before kick off if you are in a bar downtown someplace or walk your way up to the stadium and buy along the way. Do not be particularly choosy on location and you can go for half price often. If you were to go to all home games during a year, you could certainly average much less than face price in my experience. Some games might be at a small premium (100 per or so) but most would be discounted.